Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife (23233 Views)

Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:54am On May 24, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

One of Nigeria’s best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo poses with his beautiful wife, Busola who is all smiles as they keep dishing couple goals.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/adorable-photo-of-timi-dakolo-and-his.html

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:54am On May 24, 2019
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by Birdeyeview: 7:57am On May 24, 2019
Couple goals
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by itspzpics(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by omogin(f): 12:43pm On May 24, 2019
Mosquitoes no dey that country

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by DBossNG(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by GentleMoney: 12:43pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by SeunStats(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2019
waiting patiently for d day e go Da KoLo "creating piggy bank"
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by blesson04(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2019
Really
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by sodiqapril(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2019
nairaland is now a subdivision of these dead upcoming blogs, imagine.. someone posts a picture with his wife .and it's on the first page of African biggest forum...God Airpus ooo..to the picture, I can never be comfortable with my wife wearing this

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by taofeek11(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2019
Timi should respect his wife and also his wife should respect herself...exposing one's skin is not consider fashion but insanity angry

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by Floryangel8: 12:47pm On May 24, 2019
undecided happy they are together, but this madam should respect herself. Must it be exposed angry

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by ekensi01: 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
I don forget what I was rushing here to comment.

Nonsense, promoting sexuality
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by PotatoSalad(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
taofeek11:
Timi should respect his wife and also his wife should respect herself...exposing one's skin is not consider fashion but insanity angry
Una must complain angry
Cover herself = village girl
Expose herself = insanity

Nigerians are just.....E go be

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by sevo(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
taofeek11:

If she wear jalabia, problem..if she wear bumshort, wahala...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by BlackfireX: 12:52pm On May 24, 2019
You are the one showing your wife up.....

Remember some potbellies chiefs and alhajis licking there tongue.

I don talk my own
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by taofeek11(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Una must complain angry
Don't worry , when your wife deliver your beautiful baby girl that your heart beat for her, pls tell her 2 expose her skin to the street when she grownup

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by PotatoSalad(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2019
taofeek11:

Don't worry , when your wife deliver your beautiful baby girl that your heart beat for her, pls tell her 2 expose her skin to the street when she grownup
She's has already
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by taofeek11(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:

She's has already
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by gidimafia: 12:56pm On May 24, 2019
Who else notice it is always Timi Dakolo poses with...if not wife na children...which time will Timi Dakolo post New Hit Single

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2019
taofeek11:

My baby girl's life, her choice. I'll do my part as a good parent.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by PotatoSalad(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2019
gidimafia:
Who else notice it is always Timi Dakolo poses with...if not wife na children...which time will Timi Dakolo post New Hit Single
U no get voice? Enter studio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by Afonja007: 12:58pm On May 24, 2019
But dakore and his wife be born again
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by OldWarri(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2019
Husband beautiful + wife Norsense = Beautiful Norsense.

Wife lap big pass yanch

Who does that?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by gidimafia: 1:02pm On May 24, 2019
Is my name Timi Dakolo..did i win idols Nigeria...am a cinematographer by the way..give me job
PotatoSalad:

U no get voice? Enter studio

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by thorpido(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife by donbenie(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2019
Singing,

Iyawo Mi.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) / Oma Nnamdi Is Married. Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.