Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom (32232 Views)

Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua / Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by HeWrites(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola shared the photo and captioned it;
Do you sometimes ignore PLAY TIME WITH THE BIG BABY and keep doing Your work, house chores, taking care of children? IT IS NOT ALLOWED? @timidakolo my big baby?? #wivesbewarned

https://torimill.com/2018/01/singer-timi-dakolo-wife-busola-loved-bedroom-new-photo.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by thesettingz(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerian celebrities can handle their fame at times........ Of what essence is this picture now?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by cruzita(f): 1:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Social media is now used for something else

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by DopeBoss(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2018
We all know wat they just finished doing cheesy

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by pyyxxaro: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2018
How would this rubbish stop Buhari from losing the next election undecided

7 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Atiku2019: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by realborn(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2018
I see her sweaty and happy... smiley
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Authoreety: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Can u imagine what made frontpage witout coments?

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by money121(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Dem snap the pics After iduplorplor
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by DKJaleel: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Hmm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Authoreety:
Can u imagine what made frontpage witout coments?

Nairaland is fast enabling our youths to have no substance. Instead of putting topics that Wil enlighten people just imagine what makes fp?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by josessybj: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Even bedroom have now become public, in the name of what ?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by money121(m): 5:49am On Jan 31, 2018
nurshah:

Nairaland is fast enabling our youths to have no substance. Instead of putting topics that Wil enlighten people just imagine what makes fp?

Bros no vex.
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari should stop distracting us... guys get your PVC we have a job to do... I will donate 5 lorries that will ferry the old dullard ,his family and his cows back to Daura

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by IamLaura(f): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2018
After doggy pics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Woman go and get ur PVC!!!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by illicit(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Effing post

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Boyooosa(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Who is Timi?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by miracool946: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2018
D
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Yeligray(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Who is Timi?
A plantain seller
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by SUNDICOS(m): 6:16am On Jan 31, 2018
DopeBoss:
We all know wat they just finished doing cheesy
Na so, by the way, Wetin dey dia mind self?
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Coldfeets: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Why is his face like that?

It can't be that tight, abi?

Or maybe, he's one of those analistic gangbangerz!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Boyooosa(m): 6:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Yeligray:
A plantain seller
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Darkseid(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2018
I've seen more photos of this guy than I've heard his songs. In fact I've not heard any of his songs before undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by WorldRichest: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari should stop distracting us... guys get your PVC we have a job to do... I will donate 5 lorries that will ferry the old dullard ,his family and his cows back to Daura

A billion Biafran pigs and idiots cannot defeat the people's general. Many of you will slump and die when you see the results of the 2019 presidential election.

Buhari is not doing up to our expectations, but who can defeat BUHARI?
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by stano2(m): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2018
That lady is beautiful. Cool Timi
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Naughtytboy: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Timi do somethin with ur great voice,, think deep and blow the world off
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Naughtytboy: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Darkseid:
I've seen more photos of this guy than I've heard his songs. In fact I've not heard any of his songs before undecided
iyawo mi,, heaven pls, medicine, wish me well, let it shine
Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Nothing is private anymore angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2018
WorldRichest:

A billion Biafran pigs and idiots cannot defeat the people's general. Many of you will slump and die when you see the results of the 2019 presidential election.

Buhari is not doing up to our expectations, but who can defeat BUHARI?
as you sure you will be alive before that event the way hunger , famine and Fulani terrorist are making life more miserable for you and your poor family In ijebu ode, meanwhile save ur strength for Fulani terrorist grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) / Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name / Tonto Dikeh Sharing Much About Her Husband On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.