Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos (47290 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Mutteeme: 8:46am On May 24, 2019
This youth corps member is currently the toast of everyone on social media at the moment because of his Inspiring story.

Aliyu Abbani who is from a poor background, took to Wheelbarrow pushing to gather enough money to send himself to the Nasarawa State University where he bagged a degree. He is pictured above in his NYSC uniform with his Wheelbarrow.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/inspiring-photo-of-wheelbarrow-pusher-in-his-nysc-uniform-photos.html

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by kajoula(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2019
whereisthepicture
Mutteeme:
This youth corps member is currently the toast of everyone on social media at the moment because of his Inspiring story.

Aliyu Abbani who is from a poor background, took to Wheelbarrow pushing to gather enough money to send himself to the Nasarawa State University where he bagged a degree. He is pictured above in his NYSC uniform with his Wheelbarrow.
?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Mutteeme: 8:53am On May 24, 2019
Wow...God bless you bro

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by wallex1983(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2019
Seeking attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
He could've begged or even robbed to go to school but he chose to slowly push his wheelbarrow to succees.
Good job man and may you discuss your yesterday's story over a glass of champagne soon.

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by PHIPEX(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2019
Despise not the days of your little beginnings . If I have my way I'll give him a job asap.

26 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by BlackfireX: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
That is why when I see someone commit crime because of poverty ...... I show them somebody like this.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Archiever22: 9:37am On May 24, 2019
This post need to be on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Frankdoz29: 9:39am On May 24, 2019
How can you fabricate and hope to deceive people with this story. That guy can never sponsor himself to university with only Barrow pushing. Hausa/Fulani people are not that self industrious.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Adeitanajoke(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2019
Wooow
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2019
You're quite right. The typical Haus/Fulanus would rather spend money on marrying extra wives than acquiring a university education. I've lived among them and I know how they reason.

Frankdoz29:
How can you fabricate and hope to deceive people with this story. That guy can never sponsor himself to university with only Barrow pushing. Hausa/Fulani people are not that self industrious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by mmclatino(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2019
Nobody wey no fit make am !
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2019
Third class graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by mrsfavour(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Akuko
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Frankdoz29:

I have known many Hausa Fulani people from poor backgrounds who struggled to go to school.

I even knew one who once implied he was a street kid once. Now a doctor....

Don't say what you don't know. We all have our roads to take.

27 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by OKUCHI11(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
They would rather spend that money on marrying wives. I've lived among them and I know how they reason.

maybe be he was raised in a different environment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Sicilyjoe: 10:30am On May 24, 2019
Capital lie, how much is making in a day, how many years did he push the barrow to be able to gather enough money to see him through out the four years duration, don't he eat during the barrow pushing, tell us another lie

4 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by millionboi2: 10:30am On May 24, 2019
Nothing special

Education is over rated 4naija
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 24, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
You're quite right. The typical Haus/Fulanus would rather spend money on marrying extra wives than acquiring a university education. I've lived among them and I know how they reason.

And there are those among them who struggle to go to school.
There are even some of them rich alhajis that marry and sponsor their wives education....up to university.
There are many of them who are even one women men
And yes...I lived among them too.

8 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Billyanger(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2019
let's start by asking him, how much he makes from push wheel barrow, then how much it costs to finish in the cheapest university in Nigeria. people who school and hustle at the same time can relate how difficult it is... Nice one tho, but i dont buy this story abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2019
This is great determination, despite the disability.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Randy100: 10:32am On May 24, 2019
He is proud of his job.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Forreellinc: 10:32am On May 24, 2019
grin broke motherfucker
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2019
This story doesn't sound plausible to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On May 24, 2019
ya das how we do down here not yahoo yahoo
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by skykenny: 10:32am On May 24, 2019
Inspiring. Where we are coming from does not matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Emmanuel Etuk: Corper's 58th Independence Day Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.