Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos (47316 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Chiachifranklin: 12:44pm On May 24, 2019
J111333:
He could've begged or even robbed to go to school but he chose to slowly push his wheelbarrow to succees.
Good job man and may you discuss your yesterday's story over a glass of champagne soon.
I swear a chilled bottles Magic Moment will do, cos is all MAGIC!

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by MrImole: 1:34pm On May 24, 2019
PHIPEX:
Despise not the days of your little beginnings . If I have my way I'll give him a job asap.

Even if he is not qualified for the job?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2019
J111333:
He could've begged or even robbed to go to school but he chose to slowly push his wheelbarrow to succees.
Good job man and may you discuss your yesterday's story over a glass of champagne soon.
Abi
At least e no do yahoo

Might still need to do it sha lol lol
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Opus85(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2019
Do you people know how much this guys who do daily job make? They make cool money than salary earners just that most of them spend it as it comes on frivolities because they believe another one will come next day. Salary earner will have to plan according to the money he has at hand waiting for another pay day.

How much were our parents earning to be able to send us to school? Don't under rate this guy's oh.

This guy had vision and planned his wheel barrow money well for him self. You will still find his mates looking tarterred. It all depends on their spending drift and planning.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by doublecross(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
That is why when I see someone commit crime because of poverty ...... I show them somebody like this.
yeah
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by hardon1(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2019
somebody go just snap strategic pictures, put small story join, put am online and Nigerians will just believe. or rather, a blogger will create a story around certain pictures and publish... Nigerians including nairaland moderators will be fooled along... chai! undecided undecided
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by Tifunloran: 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
Let him get a job b4 i congratulate him
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by TruthinAction: 3:29pm On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Third class graduate grin

Even if it's pass degree, he tried. But he should upgrade to a new level. He should no longer be pushing wheelbarrow.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by showafrica(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
That is why when I see someone commit crime because of poverty ...... I show them somebody like this.

I understand hardwork pays but this is not the plan God had for us. Lets not dwell in this, this is miserable life. Imagine what this guy has suffered before he got here.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by follock007(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2019
the biblical meaning of wheel is temper so whenever i see the word wheelbarrow i like to see translate it into wheel borrow. just like people are have telekinesis and able to borrow another person's spirit, idea and mood or join in their thinking and taking directly to their soul... i always wondered by somebody would get involved in such laborious job as wheelbarrow pusher...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by bizzibodi(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
Those who said it not possible,do u know if he has 6 or 10 wheel barrows which he rent out?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by datigbogirl: 7:50pm On May 24, 2019
Frankdoz29:
How can you fabricate and hope to deceive people with this story. That guy can never sponsor himself to university with only Barrow pushing. Hausa/Fulani people are not that self industrious.

That's why Dangote is d richest African on earth...ewu...
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos by abumeinben(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2019
Mutteeme:
This youth corps member is currently the toast of everyone on social media at the moment because of his Inspiring story.

Aliyu Abbani who is from a poor background, took to Wheelbarrow pushing to gather enough money to send himself to the Nasarawa State University where he bagged a degree. He is pictured above in his NYSC uniform with his Wheelbarrow.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/inspiring-photo-of-wheelbarrow-pusher-in-his-nysc-uniform-photos.html

Someone needs the contact of this guy ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.