Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair (1149 Views)

The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre / The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor By Tosan Tarre / A Lesbian Story (How It Became To Pass) – A Fiction Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 1:07pm On May 24, 2019
My story :-How I purnished my greedy ex yesterday on the legs hook arm rest chair

Don't mind my word arrangements I'm not into literary

Let me share my short story Here about my sweet encounter with a greedy ex

I met this girl at my 300level back then at my university days ,Her name is chioma she had a very good stature that got a lot of guys then running and drooling around her, Things ran out fast and we started dating she claims she loved me with all her heart and life bla bla bla

On a fateful day, we were about 3 months dating then chioma came around to my side to tell me her brother was in comma she was crying profusely I was really confused I was not working then and I only get some little token then from my mum. As pocket money she pleaded she needed 100,000 to send home for his upkeep I was shocked I asked her where do you want me to get this money she was mute I looked around and thought for a while then I remembered I could actually sell my iPhone then to raise a good amount which happens to be my most valuable asset then given to me as a gift by my uncle

I was down to options I summoned courage and we both went to the market where I sold my iPhone we got 112000 after so many trial to sell above 100k I could only get an old UK used Samsung so I can browse with and do my assignments with she was using a techno device then she pleaded I have her phone And give her the Samsung but I discovered there was no much difference between the two, I just told I did it for love and she was very grateful, fast forward to the second semester of our 300l chioma started misbehaving she started flirting around with any big guy in campus then she did to the extent that she bleeped 2 of my lodge mates then she became the talk of the school she slept with both lecturers and students I later got to know the money she got from me was used to update her wardrobe I felt really pained.

Time went on and I moved on I decided to focus more on my life,Things were awesome for me I got s good contract and got a ride of my own I did not hear from Chioma for a very long time not until the first day of this month she messaged me up I was so surprised we chatted for long and she prompted to see my recent pictures I knew she was trying to check my latest updates I selected some nice pictures that would attract a greedy girl like her and alas it worked she was begging to come see me and was telling me stories about been a changed person

As a very busy person we agreed on meeting after some weeks, she came down all the way from Abuja she refused to accept the transport fare I was wiling to send her, she was trying to form the good girl I had several revenge plans on my mind but I was trying to play safe and not get my self in trouble, we talked for long hours, played games together and was feeling that reunion spirit we started getting to cuddle til it turned out to sex and alas after all my years of sexual adventure I have never seen a woman as wide as that I could not complete a round with her as it was disgusting so I though of something I told her we could change the sex position because it was boring and I told her I would be stealing something from her and be paying her 500,000 if she allows me steal that ,she was amazed as all greedy girls would she was ready for anything I pampered her to my modern leg arm rest chair that had the leg hooks attached I hooked her both legs to the chair and told her to wait for it, I went to my fridge took some vodka and got a lubricant which I applied on her bosom I was doing this til I penetrated her anally alas she screamed it was fucking tight she never tried that before I pleaded with her to try and endure and promised she is getting 500,000 for this, She asked when would that be and I replied her immediately after this I banged the hell out of her as I was really high and the revenge feelings were now running as much as possible in me it was a fucking sweet experience on my leg hooks arm rest chair

Fast forward to this morning she woke me around 5am that she would like to travel back today and that she needs to go before 8am I told her no problem she then told me to try make the payment now and alas I got my tablet went on my banking app and got 10,000 transferred to her, she got really angry and was almost coming up with a fight she claimed I spoilt her bosom and was giving her 10k later I told her to check her account very well that she would see another

Alert, she kept glancing on her phone I just summoned courage and told her to glance no more that the 100k she got from me deceitfully appreciated to 500k yesterday night and I have paid her money that way and the 10k was for her transport ����

You have dirty mind, This story is not real oh I just want to catch your mind and attention to a newly innovated modern furniture design

Caption

"Double leg hooks" Armchair improvised with comfortable leg hooks��‍❤️‍� and ultra quality leather useful for indoor rest and maximum fun
Price :-#60,000 Delivery available at every south west states

Attractive

Comfortable

Quality leather with video proof

Mobile

Strong

Durable

Sexual dominance for couple

Bulk orders available with maximum discount

Any colour available

Call or whatsapp 08169328161

Don't let bad boys hook your girlfriend or wife leg before you do oh

Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
We need more orders
Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
Don't let them hook your girlfriend or wife legs
Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2019
We standby for you
Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
Stil much available
Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 7:31am On May 25, 2019
We need more orders
Re: My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair by Joyescrow(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2019
Keep your order coming

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Eze Goes To School Pdf / Planetprose Vs Ezinearticles Vs Goarticles / Weekend Gist-diary Of A 30yr Old Single Lady Episode 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.