Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account (22943 Views)

Instagram Takes On Clubhouse App With New Feature Additions / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by sharpwriter(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:
They took down my page too.
I had quite a number of client base cry

What was your offence?
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by TechCapon(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
pansophist:
When a business rely solely on an external platform to run, it is vulnerable to issues like this. Hope its restored soon.
my guy there are millions of businesses who rely solely on Instagram for survival. It's risky but profitable
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by Houseofglam7(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2019
sharpwriter:

What was your offence?
I sold adult toys grin
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by NothingDoMe: 2:40pm On May 24, 2019
omokiri5:
You dis sex position boy posting nonsense about on Nairaland, na like dis your papa and mama take born you abi?
lol

1 Like

Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by qanda: 2:50pm On May 24, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2019
grin

I remember bbm way back, I had his pin, he was using blogger.com then.
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by stanley000: 4:17pm On May 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:
They took down my page too.
I had quite a number of client base cry
yea that's the problem, Instagram have rules, not just Instagram but every social platform. The fact that u want to trend with yahooboys news and u suddenly go about violating ppls right and u forgot that Instagram is watching and avoiding getting sued too. This was how FB banned this popular page on Facebook ( forgotten the name) it had almost 3m subscribers and it evapourated into thin air.
I see even instablog getting banner very soon and that one will be worse coz they have been disobeying posting rules since ages and that's why I wouldn't mention tundeednut. the guy knows the rules and never go against them for any amount of traffic.
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by bluefilm: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
He must have shared some fake news.
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by Maykanu: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
Serves him right. Too stingy and pompous
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by sharpwriter(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:

I sold adult toys grin
May be you were too explicit and perhaps you included adult video.... You should be given another chance to retrieve the account na.... Or didn't they warn afore hand?
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by Houseofglam7(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
sharpwriter:

May be you were too explicit and perhaps you included adult video.... You should be given another chance to retrieve the account na.... Or didn't they warn afore hand?
Oh well.... they didn’t warn me.
They just took it down cry
Yeah, I’m sure I erred
Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by sharpwriter(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Oh well.... they didn’t warn me. They just took it down cry Yeah, I’m sure I erred
Na wa o... Sorry
You can get another account na.. Shey?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account by booksrite(f): 3:18am On Jun 29, 2019
ok

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.