Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread (41192 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Favy24:
Go n download 'PWC tax data card 2019" read it...the test is going to be tax specific

Thankiu

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
PwC bad ooo!! Regret mail just full everywhere grin

Well, I got served one too cheesy

To those that got success mail, best of luck as you proceed in the journey

To we that got sent packing, Goodluck to us too
Let stay on the grind, Don't give up�

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by SerVik(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
First off, congrats to everyone who got a success mail. And to those who didn't, please know that you did not fail, you can always use this experience in your future applications.

So I got the success mail but have this little problem. We were asked to come with our documents to the assessment centre, amongst which was the NYSC discharge cert. I'm a serving corps member that is due for passing out early next month so I do not have a discharge certificate yet. Has anybody ever been in this kind of situation with PwC? If so, did they allow you take the test without discharge certificate?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Trillwest: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
SerVik:
First off, congrats to everyone who got a success mail. And to those who didn't, please know that you did not fail, you can always use this experience in your future applications.

So I got the success mail but have this little problem. We were asked to come with our documents to the assessment centre, amongst which was the NYSC discharge cert. I'm a serving corps member that is due for passing out early next month so I do not have a discharge certificate yet. Has anybody ever been in this kind of situation with PwC? If so, did they allow you take the test without discharge certificate?
. Go with your corper ID card... hopefully they will accept... since the program starts August!!! Na Young blood like you dem they find!! Good luck �
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Realex007: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2019
I've been trying pwc since 2016....another L and 'm 26 already now.... I cry every time I get these mails. It's so sad

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Realex007:
I've been trying pwc since 2016....another L and 'm 26 already now.... I cry every time I get these mails. It's so sad
I'm so sorry brother... God will crown ur effort in a better way

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Realex007: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2019
I keep chasing yet I can't meet it. Last year I got the interviews, when I thought my struggles and tears were over, it was a disaster. If you writing technical test, sit back and relax if only you are an accounting student or doing ican. If you are not, you have a lot of work to do. Get the ican pack on tax and FA. Read exp capital allowance, be Strong in your accounting, Dr and cr, items with a Dr or cr bal and many more. Get the pwc data card that'll help. Pls don't send email request cos the one they sent last night made me want to uninstall the app. I hope one day I'll be happy again cos I'm crying typing this right now.

10 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
I feel your pain
Been trying since 2016 also
When I saw the mail
I cried till I slept
But all the same.... We move on
We shall be happy someday.... Soonest

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayOwhy: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Realex007:
I keep chasing yet I can't meet it. Last year I got the interviews, when I thought my struggles and tears were over, it was a disaster. If you writing technical test, sit back and relax if only you are an accounting student or doing ican. If you are not, you have a lot of work to do. Get the ican pack on tax and FA. Read exp capital allowance, be Strong in your accounting, Dr and cr, items with a Dr or cr bal and many more. Get the pwc data card that'll help. Pls don't send email request cos the one they sent last night made me want to uninstall the app. I hope one day I'll be happy again cos I'm crying typing this right now.

pls calm down and don't give up..God has His plans and trust me it's far better than what u can imagine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jackals(f): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2019
I got a regret mail. I have KPMG test this afternoon now I'm already demoralized. I'm beginning to doubt my competency
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Don't over think it....
Please be calm
You will surely get to where you want to be (KPMG is instant result of it has not changed)

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2019
It is well
Immediately I saw the mail, I deleted it....
It's really painful

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by juliaezinne(f): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Pwc I don’t know what I have done to u ; a personality test and u sent me a regret mail ... mark today’s date ...one day someday ... I won’t just apply as a GT , I will be your head of internal Auditor cry cry cry cry cry I won’t say more than that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ogbads: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2019
juliaezinne:
Pwc I don’t know what I have done to u ; a personality test and u sent me a regret mail ... mark today’s date ...one day someday ... I won’t just apply as a GT , I will be your head of internal Auditor cry cry cry cry cry I won’t say more than that

That's the spirit�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ola260: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Bro we are in same mess. Also demoralized
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2019
jackals:
I got a regret mail. I have KPMG test this afternoon now I'm already demoralized. I'm beginning to doubt my competency
Don't!! I repeat don't doubt yourself...

Hold ur head high and be confident in ur ability... You're stronger and sharper than you think

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2019
@Enireqx20

How far, hope you got a success mail?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Funny thing is, Unlike the Numerical/verbal test that you can get better by practicing hard,

One don't even know their criteria or what they want in this personality test so we can make amend next time...
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Jazmiynne: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Realex007:

Hi, I literally had goosebumps reading this. It must feel so disappointing and yet, you still find it in your heart to give tips for those moving forward. That in itself is the true test of your personality. And it's excellent!

Many times what we think we want, what we think is best for us is really not even near the beginning of what God has in store for us. I felt this same way and I cried so hard in 2017 when I got a regret mail from Sahara. Believe me though, in my trying tears I couldn't have imagined the blessings God had waiting for me. Don't stop hoping, don't stop pushing, don't stop improving your capabilities, and most importantly don't stop trusting in God's wisdom.

Give God something to bless and watch him shower more than super abundant blessings in your life.

I am rooting for your success and I know it will come soon and come big. When it does, please quote me let's celebrate your victory. wink

Cc: jackals

18 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by erek(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2019
jackals:

same here my dear!!!
I read so hard for PWC like I have ever done for any other exams and the way regrets mails keep coming to me make me doubt if I'm competent enough to even have a job......

but THANK GOD I have one down the line!!!
PRAY IT WORKS

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Wise1one: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2019
congrats to those who got success mails
do us a little favor of telling us d kinda choices u picked so DAT we can do better next time too
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Wise1one: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2019
to all my pesos who waba give up
pls don't..DAT u failed d personality test doesn't imply you are a failure

it simply means ur personality didn't match with theirs..
d pesin DAT has kpmg today..pls prepare well o..u can dm me for a short but concise and free past question

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2019
SerVik:

Read previous thread on PWC GT recruitment. Just pray for favour. They might allow you
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Realex007:

God has better plans for you Realex007. I saw you on older threads. You'll look back and smile very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
To everyone who got a regret mail, believe that God is a miracle working God. He will surprise you sooner than you expect. Just continue to trust Him.

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by davidswagz(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Luckily for me I got a success mail and it's the first time I proceeded after various PWC trials... The secret that really helped me this time was that I checked the values of pwc and gave my answers relative to what they see as their core values... Picked the core values most then the ones not too valued least...
So it's not the end of the road, and please don't be depressed. God has a better plan. Someone like me travelling from Abuja for this test, after I burn transport fare, don't know what my fate will be, all the same give glory to God for his grace and mercy

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by AlienRobot: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2019
PWC usually base it assessment test on SHL

For past questions and answers on recently conducted PWC and SHL aptitude test,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Olamibola23: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2019
pls how can I access my data from their portal. kindly assist.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2019
quote author=JARUSHUB post=68815641]We would suggest candidates prepare prepare themselves by knowing basic tax laws in the country, formulas on how to calculate taxes in Nigeria. Additionally, read up on relevant materials (on tax) in the industry whether by PwC or any member of the Big4. Basically, prepare yourselves by knowing the A - Z of taxation in Nigeria. Since there is more than one batch per day, there might not be another session after then. This is a subjective thought though.

These articles might be of assistance to candidates especially tyros in tax and general accounting:

Taxation for newbies

Tax and the Nigerian economy

ABC of Taxation in Nigeria

Wish you the best![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Enireqx20:
quote author=JARUSHUB post=68815641]We would suggest candidates prepare prepare themselves by knowing basic tax laws in the country, formulas on how to calculate taxes in Nigeria. Additionally, read up on relevant materials (on tax) in the industry whether by PwC or any member of the Big4. Basically, prepare yourselves by knowing the A - Z of taxation in Nigeria. Since there is more than one batch per day, there might not be another session after then. This is a subjective thought though.

These articles might be of assistance to candidates especially tyros in tax and general accounting:

Taxation for newbies

Tax and the Nigerian economy

ABC of Taxation in Nigeria

Wish you the best!

This was from last year's thread.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ocon:
@Enireqx20

How far, hope you got a success mail?

Yes, I did. I just saw it this morning. It is well my brother
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by urchmanio(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
so sad to get a regret mail, from my own assessment and analysis, I think the timing is a big factor that played out in the high number of regrets

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.