Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes (434 Views)

Politician Cries After Getting ‘5 Votes’ Despite Having 9 Relatives / Indian Politician With 9 Family Members, In Tears After Getting 5 Votes / Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by unclesuruoffi: 7:35pm On May 24, 2019
The clip from the interview went viral, with some calling it the “biggest election story” of the day. he reporter asked him why he had received only five votes, to which he replied: “Sir, there are nine votes in my family, but I received only five.”

When asked if even his family hadn’t voted for him, he replied: “No sir, they have been dishonest.” The Indian politician who has become a viral sensation further said;

"I won’t contest the election again. If the outcome is like this, what is the point? I fought the election with a lot of difficulty."

Here is the viral video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/politician-with-9-family-members-breaks-down-in-tears-after-getting-5-votes/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by thesicilian: 7:39pm On May 24, 2019
He can't even rule his family yet he wants to rule the masses.
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 24, 2019
Sorry, d other 4 no just wan waste dem vote.
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by jtjohn(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
lol
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by NobleAngell(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
You lost elections from your home. How much more the entire Punjab?
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by reccy(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2019
You have alot of work to do... All these tears will not solve anything...
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by unclesuruoffi: 7:50pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by nairalaila: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
No be small cry grin grin grin
Re: Politician With 9 Family Members, Breaks Down In Tears After Getting 5 Votes by dochenaj: 1:19am On May 25, 2019
He has 9 votes from his family and should at the very least get the 9 votes but rather he only got 5 votes.
I think he is distraught over being rigged out, and has vowed never to contest again.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Warns Iran Of Obliteration In Event Of War / Ronald Reagan's Final Speech, A Love Letter To Immigrants / Hours After Elpaso Another Mass Shootings In Dayton, Ohio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.