Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (50952 Views)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by nairalaila: 7:59pm On May 24, 2019
A Lagos State University, LASU Fresher was killed on his matriculation day, while trying to help his mates arrest a thief. 

The LASU fresher who was killed on his matriculation day was identified as kehinde, a Human kinetics student. He was reportedly shot in the neck by an armed robber, while allegedly trying to help arrest two armed robbers at his school’s First Gate. Kehinde died while being rushed to the hospital.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/lasu-fresher-killed-on-his-matriculation-day-while-trying-to-help-arrest-a-thief/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by nairalaila: 8:00pm On May 24, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by CityNGR: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
Stuppiditty killed him

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Ikeboboafri: 8:15pm On May 24, 2019
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by boolet: 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
He died because he believed James Bond and Jack Bauer are real.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by abogjohn(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
Olorun Oshofa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by cocoboss(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
die so you can live, live so you can die again.. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by kevweflex(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
I don't understand. LASU fresher or LASU Police?

37 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by odiereke(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
What a sad beginning

4 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Bosdem(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by gud4dbest(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
too much action films. RIP

6 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by WestGodspower(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
Its all fun and games until someone gets dead.
Rip to the young fellow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by chukwuibuipob: 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
shocked sad sad trying to form Vin diesel.Where are the school baba security? .So sad.

3 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Onlinealaba(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
The way i mind my business might piss you off but chill i need it for my survival..R.I.P kenny if only u had known better never engage a kid someone with a gun

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by dawnomike(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
kevweflex:
I don't understand. LASU fresher or LASU Police?
fresher police

6 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by QuickStandard: 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
shocked

Help to arrest armed rubbers with what? If I may ask.

Wanted to arrest rubbers with his hands?

Even the Nigerian police with their AK47 will zoom off at the sight of "Armed men"

Rip to him.

Please next time don't form Superman. It can only happen in the movies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Lotel: 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
Stupid boy

Baba was practicing jet lee

6 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by cr7lomo: 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
Effects of superhero movies...RIP

2 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by MrCuteking(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
R
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Mac2016(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
odiereke:
What a sad beginning
Where is the beginning

4 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by princeSammyz: 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
Goodness!!! This is so unfortunate. The thieves still escaped I believe

6 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by chigoziri2403(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
Hunter became prey
RIP BOY

2 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by frowland(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2019
Now his watch have ended.

5 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by GumGum: 10:00pm On May 24, 2019
Hope the robbers were apprehended?

2 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by donjahsy(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2019
frowland:
Now his watch have ended.
GOT is in your blood

5 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Hotzone(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2019
Parents didn't send u to school to chase criminal but to study now u derailed...
Rest in peace lad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by eluquenson(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2019
RIP to you

3 Likes

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Erhun10z: 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
Because you are studying human kinetics you think you can catch thief?? But come to think of it, the rate at which Nigerian students are receiving eternal call is now increasing..

1 Like

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by kaen1317: 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria, a land of bad news
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by sonofElElyon: 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
Which next time

QuickStandard:
shocked

Help to arrest armed rubbers with what? If I may ask.

Wanted to arrest rubbers with his hands?

Even the Nigerian police with their AK47 will zoom off at the sight of "Armed men"

Rip to him.

Please next time don't form Superman. It can only happen in the movies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.