Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video (24100 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by ebusnwaoma: 3:56am On May 25, 2019
Esan Oladotun ,the 38-year-old technician who was spotted in a viral video crying after he lost his two children in three days, has narrated how it happened.  Speaking to Punch's correspondent, he revealed that his sad story began, after his unborn child died in his wife’s womb about two weeks to his delivery. He further revealed that his 13-year-old daughter, Tunmise, a Junior Secondary School 3 pupil of Anointed Academy School. Tunmise died three days after the loss of the pregnancy.

“I have been living with Sandra, my wife, for 18 years. We had three children and she was pregnant with our fourth child. I also have a stepdaughter. When the pregnancy was about seven months old, water began coming out of her. We went to see her doctor, and he recommend that she should go for a scan. From the scan, it was discovered that the baby was not in the right position. But the doctor assured us that everything would be fine. But even after treatment, the water was still coming out of her till last Monday, when the water began to smell. By this time, the pregnancy was already about eight and a half months old.

“After the removal of the dead child, I could not stand the sight of it, so I asked my mother-in-law and my stepdaughter to take it away for burial,” Oladotun said

Further narrating how he lost his two children in three days, the technician revealed that it was his late 13-year-old daughter who was preparing for her Junior School Certificate Examination that gave him emotional support when his wife was undergoing surgery to remove the dead baby inside her. He further revealed that Tunmise had been showing some symptoms of malaria and had been taking medication at home. But by Wednesday morning, she began to complain of body pains, especially in the ribs.

“At about 4am the following day, Friday, I received a call that my daughter was in distress. She could no longer breathe and was bleeding from her nose, so she was being taken to the state-owned Central Hospital for treatment.

“When I arrived at the hospital, I called to know where she was, but was told that she had been referred to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital because there was no electricity at the central hospital. I was told that at UBTH, the doctor demanded money for oxygen and I told them that I would get money from the ATM at UBTH when I arrived there. But on my arrival there, I was told that my daughter had already died."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/how-i-lost-two-children-in-three-days-technician-in-viral-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by ebusnwaoma: 4:02am On May 25, 2019
sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by ikewaterwater: 8:00am On May 25, 2019
So sad

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Smile4daddy(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2019
Sad! cry

Maybe God decided to call them home since they never know sin.

13 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by kaen1317: 12:39pm On May 25, 2019
May God comfort u

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
this life with different problems

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by OTayobami(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
God help us for this naija but BTW how he take record am with the way he was emotionally downn
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Yankiss(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
Chei. May God Almighty console you and the rest of the bereaved family. While seeking medical attention, also try to confirm if there was no diabolism involved. When there is juju or charm, medical attention would not solve the problem. My heart goes out especially to your wife. She has gone through hell. The dysfunctional system in Nigeria has caused many avoidable deaths. No wonder the life expectancy in this country is very low, some statistics say, 55!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by wizkar2003: 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
Really sad

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 25, 2019
No light at the hospital ? Nigeria is a place you never want to have the simplest health issue, one of my lecturer lost her daughter too because there is no bed to admit the girl for treatment, imagine doctor telling you you have to wait till other patients are discharged which you and the doctor don't know when

44 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Miracle4Sure: 12:41pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmm....it is well

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by RDPMAN: 12:41pm On May 25, 2019
So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by FreemanUYB(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
Rip to the dead!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Yuceeluv(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
pain in ribs...pneumonia(silent killer)

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by kingjrofficial(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
His village people got him
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Victorisoni3(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2019
Eyaa sorry

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by RexTramadol1: 12:44pm On May 25, 2019
Nawa o
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by poshmallam(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
Nigeria has failed another young man. RIP to the dead . cry
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by idonhammer: 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
Odiegwu...Very sad.

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Pavore9: 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
"When I arrived at the hospital, I called to know where she was, but was told that she had been referred to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital because there was no electricity at the central hospital. I was told that at UBTH, the doctor demanded money for oxygen and I told them that I would get money from the ATM at UBTH when I arrived there. But on my arrival there, I was told that my daughter had already died."

Sad.

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by lawman88(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
When I arrived at the hospital, I called to know where she was, but was told that she had been referred to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital because there was no electricity at the central hospital. I

Too bad. May God comfort you sir and your wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
No electricity, No standby generator see country that want to use electric motor........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by missimelda01(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
This is really heartbreaking. The things people go through will make you reconsider what you count as problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by chukwuibuipob: 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
sad sad No electricity in d hospital. Even Ikedc Head office @Alausa sumtym dnt get light oo Com again,13 yrs old daughter too .Jmmm.Village Elder,una weldon
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by bigprojectng: 12:48pm On May 25, 2019
Eyah...

Sorry oo
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2019
Self medication... Very foolish 38 years old man that would be a fool forever in two years time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.