Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds (3896 Views)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 2:33pm On May 25, 2019
Sheunma:
come on, man, you are turning this sparring session into 12 round bout too fast. cut the guy some slacks, let him have his moments. And while you are it, would you keep in mind to keep your jabs from going below the belt like you have been doing the entire time? thanks!

Lol. This ain't no sparring session. This ain't no bout either. This is a freaking street fight.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

One is never ready, especially when you still have a few more decades to look forward to. Nevertheless, I have made peace with the fact that it will come when it comes. Prayers and what not will do nothing to stop it. As for what comes after there is nothing to fear there either because before I was born I didn't experience anything and I am not perturbed by that so why would I be perturbed by the oblivion that comes after?
OK I get it.

You are scared of death, or at least dying now as we speak.

So don't ever come to me with the figment of your imagination that i'm scared of death, for i'm ready and not scared of dying as we speak, but you're clearly not. grin
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. Wetin I talk pain the mugu. He had to go dig up the adulation of his fellow morons as counter proof. I always knew all your rants and boasts and foolish threads are just to cover for your low self-worth and you just proved it.
Now clap for yourself dimwit. cheesy cheesy
Yeah!

Proof not every nairalander is a m0ron, m0ron! grin
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK I get it.

You are scared of death, or at least dying now as we speak.

So don't ever come to me with the figment of your imagination that i'm scared of death, for i'm ready and not scared of dying as we speak, but you're clearly not. grin

LoL! Look at this one. You that is afraid of devil tearing your nyash in hell. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Look at this one. You that is afraid of devil tearing your nyash in hell. LMFAO!
Oh it's no longer being afraid of death?

After you'd start accusing of shifting posts, Lol!

Trying to distract from your fear of dying this very moment as you type, Lol!
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Oh it's no longer being afraid of death?

After you'd start accusing of shifting posts, Lol!

Trying to distract from your fear of dying this very moment as you type, Lol!

It's the reason you are afraid of death, you don't want devil to scatter your nyash. LMFAO!
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Arosko(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
You are not well, ebola Don catch your eyes
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Golden6(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
Leah sharibu is still a hostage of the Boko Haram for refusing to renounce Christ,
Yet someone believes God's priority right now is arranging water molecules in the air.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Niflheim(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Only west african religious zealots will see a cloud and shout:...................................................'SEE THE ANCESTOR OF ABWAHAM AND ISIK AND JOESEF!!! MUMU MAN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images Of Jesus Christ / A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.