Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Advice Needed; Is There Still Hope To Make First Class?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed; Is There Still Hope To Make First Class?? (267 Views)

See My Cgpa For Level 200 First Semester, Can I still make first class? / 5 Most Difficult Universities To Make First Class In Nigeria / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed; Is There Still Hope To Make First Class?? by Senate2027: 10:10am On May 25, 2019
Good morning nairalanders.

I'm a first year student. I made a G.P Of 2.8 in my first semester result. I studied hard for the exam, I had a lot of sleepless night because I want to make A's in my exams but unfortunately my results are bad. The painful part is that the exam was objective and the questions were simple. So i want to ask can I still make a first class??

PS: Its of 5.0 scale and it was a CBT
I can't request for my scripts since they aren't paper based examination.

Anticipating for your opinion and advice.

Re: Advice Needed; Is There Still Hope To Make First Class?? by QDream(f): 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Plenty hope sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Pass Gce, Waec And Jamb Finally Revealed / Quality Custom-made Ties, Socks, School Bags And Badges / JAMB Releases 4,536 Withheld Results, Suspends Navy Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.