Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month (22772 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by Bluffly: 10:49pm On May 25, 2019
fecta:

Sue who?.

For 9ja??

Uncle stop watching too much oyinbo films.

The best thing that can happen is for one celebrity to give her money and a new house.

Ps:

Oga which network you DEY use na?

Y u theif my FTC
My friend shift. People like you can never move Nigeria forward.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by luluman: 11:13pm On May 25, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Lady cries out after landlady and caretaker rented house to her, only for it to be demolished by government a month after she moved in. Gistvic Reports.

See Her Post:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/lady-cries-out-after-landlady-and.html
I've been asking any good citizen on naira land to help forward our complain to the right authority : They should come & see if house number 58 jagunmolu street bariga is fit for habitation before something happens o, the decking in & out in falling off.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by partnerbizz4: 12:25am On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
rented a house of 300k still fix window and all again?

ikorodu is not that stressful. 100k will get you a nice self con here. find 200k join that remaining 200k to buy a Nigeria use car from one butty Nigeria
to ease your early to work

sorry for your loss

100k self con?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2019
partnerbizz4:

100k self con?
yes tiles sef
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by greggng: 11:51am On May 26, 2019
I wish some rich people on nairaland could assist her with money to rent another accommodation within her work place while she concentrate on retrieving her certificate. Honestly I don't have money I would have helped you...but I trust nairalander....if yiur story is true help will surely reach you in Jesus name. Don't fight yiur caretaker or landlord leave karma to work on them
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by marvelck: 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
Please poster, how can we get in touch with the lady...there are people who are willing to assist her
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by fecta: 11:15pm On May 26, 2019
Bluffly:

My friend shift. People like you can never move Nigeria forward.

Pele,

If you think Nigeria will move forward sorry ooo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by fecta: 11:16pm On May 26, 2019
playcharles:
Stop saying trash, I hope you don't find yourself in similar situation someday

Amen oooo.

Now give you own opinion on the matter now Oga lawma
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by fecta: 11:16pm On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be smart next time

OK oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by partnerbizz4: 1:39am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

yes tiles sef
wow never knew it was possible
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:46am On May 27, 2019
partnerbizz4:

wow never knew it was possible

200k for two bedroom flat and 150k annually
self con 75k to 80k annually
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by partnerbizz4: 6:25am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

200k for two bedroom flat and 150k annually
self con 75k to 80k annually
The way they hype the whole prices like every place is 300k and above.
my guy said he paid 750k for self con.

Is it only in ikorodu that cheaper houses exist?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2019
partnerbizz4:

The way they hype the whole prices like every place is 300k and above.

my guy said he paid 750k for self con.

Is it only in ikorodu that cheaper houses exist?

I only know of ikorodu but a friend that rented a room&palour self con rented it then at 280k at Ogba Ikeja and that 280k is the price of 3bedroom flat at ikorodu here. at least you can see the different
Re: Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month by partnerbizz4: 7:49am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I only know of ikorodu but a friend that rented a room&palour self con rented it then at 280k at Ogba Ikeja and that 280k is the price of 3bedroom flat at ikorodu here. at least you can see the different

K tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reduce Your Rents, Landlords -FG / Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat / Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.