Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

"Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster (50302 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by gistvicreports: 1:09pm On May 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

In a burial poster, a dead man was seen begging people to come for his burial on the shared date. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/please-attend-my-burial-dead-man-begs.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Timmypromise(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2019
Illiterate everywhere
Dead calling the living..... spit angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Omihanifa: 1:14pm On May 25, 2019
Occultic poster undecided people should attend your burial so that they can serve as ingredients for sacrifice undecided

30 Likes

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Donald95(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:
Illiterate everywhere

How?? Family just want people to come and give Papa the last respect and you are calling them illiterates.

Mind yourself

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Donald95(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2019
Omihanifa:
Occultic poster undecided people should attend your burial so that they can serve as ingredients for sacrifice undecided

Shallow minded illiterate. Its quite a pity

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by SageMK: 1:16pm On May 25, 2019
Obituary of a core introvert.

Lol. I understand. grin

45 Likes

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Omihanifa: 1:19pm On May 25, 2019
Donald95:

Shallow minded illiterate. Its quite a pity

Wayray

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Jayslicky: 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
The man's family obviously knew that the man lived a wicked and reckless life, he lacked friends and acquaintances, hence the reason to beg people to attend the burial, most of the people who will go to the burial will go because of foods and drinks not because of comforting and wishing the family of the deceased good.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Abfinest007(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2019
hilarious
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by iTearHerToto: 2:00pm On May 25, 2019
This is what happens when a failed soul falls

No friends or family to celebrate you when your gone. Does the soul have a child I guess NO sad

I'm not sure a single soul would attend cos invitation might be a trap. They should invite almajiris. Bad idea they are humans too. I think dogs would do

Pukesangry

[img]https:///view/puke-geof-beer-mcniel-gif-12872519.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Kevin1960: 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
Was the invitation written before or after his death ?

3 Likes

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Otyemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
ARU!
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by FhukaFhuka: 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
grin.... We dey come grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Kingluqman(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
Hope dem go serve me Hot Amala and ewedu

Reply me ASAP dead!!

grin
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Erhun10z: 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
Will rice and stew really Be plenty??
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by kilisi(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
Now, this is so hilarious!

1 Like

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by TheFacelessMan: 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by nicepoker101(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2019
They are eager to see that he witnessed his funeral grin
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by olurili(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of rider for OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Yankiss(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2019
Nothing we can't hear in this end time world. That invitation is enough to send everyone running far far from the burial programme. What - a dead man inviting you to attend his burial? Some of these things we take lightly have serious spiritual connotations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Naijageak(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2019
Hmm..
Nothing the eyes will not see
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by hopexter(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
This is the kind of Funeral you show your Invitation before geting a plate of rice. Sir, I'm not coming. Cos they won't believe me that I was Invited by you with no proof. grin angry
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by hopexter(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We had been trying to target the Mendellin crew that had been muscling onto our turf, trying to be tough guys.

Bro, you don dey smoke Akereodolu weed already? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by TheFacelessMan: 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
hopexter:

Bro, you don dey smoke Akereodolu weed already? grin grin

tongue
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by emeijeh(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2019
Wetin person no go see for Nigeria?
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by mastermaestro(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
Obituary of a core introvert.

Lol. I understand. grin

You are very mean! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.