Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Know Good Shock Absorbers For Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Know Good Shock Absorbers For Your Car (1280 Views)

Shock Absorbers Come In!!! / I Need Good Shocks Absorbers For My Solara / Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Good Shock Absorbers For Your Car by perfectbuy(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2019
Shock absorbers do exactly what the name says they do – they absorb the shock, or dampen the ride of your vehicle. Your car undergoes all manner of bouncing and shaking from the road, including potholes, speed bumps, quick starts and stops, and more. Shock absorbers help to smooth out the ride so you’re not bumping your head against the ceiling every time you hit a pothole.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2019/05/25/how-to-know-good-shock-absorbers-for-your-car/

1 Like

Re: How To Know Good Shock Absorbers For Your Car by istephen(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2019
Great info. Pushing down the bumper is a good technique to know if the shocks are still good.
Re: How To Know Good Shock Absorbers For Your Car by perfectbuy(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2019
True

(1) (Reply)

See The Stunning 2020 BMW M8 Promises Heavyweight Performance / This Car Dealer Got My Attention. Authentic Or Not? Must Read / Faulty Peugeot 407

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.