Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student (4398 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by patogist: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
An ss2 boy in port harcourt brought a gun tear gas and dynamite to school for fight against ss3 student. while showing of he mistakenly detonated the dynamite.

Students could be seen jumping down from first floor in other to run for their lives.

The name of the school is still yet to be known when filing this report.

Watch video ; https://9jainfoupdates.com/ss2-boy-brought-a-gun-tear-gas-and-dynamite-to-school-for-fight-against-ss3-student/

1 Share

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
If na me be hin teacher, na like this I go Ben Johnson

6 Likes

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by sonofspada(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2019
EastGold:
Lol
This mad me
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Johnnycife(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
The rate at which this generation of some of this children are going is really confusing, a student sent to school to learn is now using gun and dynamite to fight against his fellow student, he for kuku go join Army na make them send am go sambisa, make e go show him strong head for there. No doubt he's a cultist, in rivers state here, too many young children are jioning cult groups, and the annoying part is that they do their yearly gerrations around the neighborhood were police people would easily see them, but nothing is been done. This politians are their friends. during the times of apc and pdp rally, this same boys beat up my elder brother who is 58years old of age, and burnt his car to dust. What saved him was that he knows how to run even at that age. Till today nothing is been done. May God punish all those who contributed one way or the other to turn the Hearts of this children against the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Nukilia: 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
Good student! He will grow up to be a well respected politician undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by KendrickAyomide: 7:31pm On May 25, 2019
Rivers na terrorist full there. Both young and old
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Obas101(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
they all jetted out
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by milinda(f): 8:50pm On May 25, 2019
My former PPA o, CSS Oroworukwo.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by erons22(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
shocked Rivers again

1 Like

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Joystark(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
EastGold:

I was expecting to see, 'I will deal with him or something'... lol.
Been Johnson
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Joystark(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
When I hear some of these stories... I wonder if it's the same Rivers State I know.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by pacino26(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
Rivers of blood.

That aside, the mortal rivalry between SS2 & SS3 can be dated to the days of I don't know sef. grin grin grin It's part of the growth curve but these degbam children don take am to a new level; Dynamite!!!

Odeshi no de here.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by JujuSugar(f): 10:06pm On May 25, 2019
Is this how students fight now?...
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2019
Joystark:

I was expecting to see, 'I will deal with him or something'... lol. Been Johnson
Deal kor
Dealer ni
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by MJBOLT: 10:20pm On May 25, 2019
i wonder how he got his hands on a gun,tear gas and dynamite all at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
Rivers, Akwa ibom and cross Rivers States na something else when it comes to cultism. You will see young boys from 14 years belonging to cults.

Their slang na ---- Who deeyyyyyy or Who goes there grin grin
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
Yes my days in Ph, those years them dey bring gun for SS2 SS3 fight but these days children don add teargas and dynamite... Time go come when na suicide bomber Dem go bring... SMH...

1 Like

Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by wagazala: 1:46am On May 26, 2019
No be small thing. Hope the guy didn't blow himself up?
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by BIGGIE121(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2019
That boy is a future terrorist
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by alan056: 11:56am On May 26, 2019
Did he die??
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by kolaalax: 1:00pm On May 26, 2019
It was tear gas , I don’t know where dynamite join this story o.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by damtan(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2019
milinda:
My former PPA o, CSS Oroworukwo.
Love your diastema
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by otokx(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
There is a problem in public education in the Niger Delta.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by Tutugurl(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Rivers, Akwa ibom and cross Rivers States na something else when it comes to cultism. You will see young boys from 14 years belonging to cults.

Their slang na ---- Who deeyyyyyy or Who goes there grin grin
it's same thing in most commercial cities because of population.it also like that in American cities with dense population. so stop talking like it's just those cities. it's also same thing in Lagos, Onitsha and Aba.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by jayson87: 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
God please AIRPUS OOOO
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by TMemos: 3:57pm On May 26, 2019
Tutugurl:
it's same thing in most commercial cities because of population.it also like that in American cities with dense population. so stop talking like it's just those cities. it's also same thing in Lagos, Onitsha and Aba.

Not in Lagos that we know of or not known to many people.
Re: SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student by milinda(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
Thank you
damtan:

Love your diastema

(1) (Reply)

Campus Politics: Between Serving, Fight For Rights And Self-enrichment / Student Caught With Answers Written On His Bald Head During Examination >> / Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.