Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show (398 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by kolade23(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
Nigerian Singer, Peter Okoye has threatened to sue an Angolan show promoter for using his photo in order to promote his brother’s show.

The show promoters shared a photo of P-Square, both Peter and Paul, to promote the show even though the group is defunct and it was only Paul performing.

Peter found this out and called them out while also shading his twin brother, Paul for needing his image to sell his show.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
Afonnnnja woman HV tiff Peter brain.
Nw his a fool.
C y we hate Lola
She destroy peter
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Opportuneke(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Drama everywhere.
This PSquare matter still dey surprise me oooo

Just like that...

Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Alzirida(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2019
Lol.

It started long ago from womb
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
Why is their father keeping quiet in his children enmity?
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
Opportuneke:
Drama everywhere.

This PSquare matter still dey surprise me oooo

Just like that...

Me too.

The dibia wey do that charm Sabi work abeg.

Separate twin brothers just like that.

I need that Dibia's address
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by saheedbadmus(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2019
wish this guys have sensible pep wey fit help them put an end to this quarell...peter and paul dem b 1 no b 2..but now the song don change to One go Solo the other one follow ono no no no..see d 2 dem do there things individually..
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Harrymig1(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
This is really sad knowing they've come a long way through the struggles.
Re: Peter Okoye Attack His Brother, Paul For Using His Photo To Promote His Show by Shelloween(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Kills Naira Marley Soapy Dance! / New Music Video Okemmuo By Mercy Chinwo Ft Chioma Jesus / Yung Pope Oti-igba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.