Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,385 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Moving To Port Harcourt From Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Moving To Port Harcourt From Lagos (652 Views)

Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Port Harcourt From Lagos by Neutrobcorp: 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
I just got an offer and it requires me moving from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

Apparently I have to resign from my Lagos Job. Salary is above 500k, from current 300k..... but am yet to accept the offer because of fear of the unknown.

Does the eventual overhead cost outweighs the 200k increment, as I have a family that will still remain in Lagos ... A wife with an active 250k career and a young daughter...

Skepticism is huge... Please I need any advice.....
Re: Moving To Port Harcourt From Lagos by wasak(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2019
Do you intend to move your family later on? Or you want to become a single husband?

It depends on what's more important to you, family or 200k extra monthly.
Re: Moving To Port Harcourt From Lagos by Neutrobcorp: 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
wasak:
Do you intend to move your family later on? Or you want to become a single husband?

It depends on what's more important to you, family or 200k extra monthly.

No plans to move family...... So the gist is... Am a fintech person.... Been in the finance and fintech industry for past 6years....

I see this as an opportunity to get a move into the Oil and Gas industry.... So I can have an edge prospecting roles in IOC's later.

(1) (Reply)

Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career / We Repair Any Type Of Washing Machine / Earn Up To 20k Per Day Without Investing On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.