Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (38458 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by ddjay: 1:33pm On May 26, 2019
kachi19:
I hope he's keeping them for future use, just in case market compress am, option B is sure... if you know you know
Oga, this guy in your post na chairman o, his name is Desmond John Ballentine aka ninjaman and Don Gorgon. He is a Jamaican dancehall deejay and actor since the late 80s till date, he received a life sentence for murder in 2017. He played the role of the preacher in shaggys video "church heathen"
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MONITZ: 1:40pm On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Someone is using his alternate accounts to "LIKE and SHARE" his comments.

Check out the vulture meat business man.

Likes=2

Share=3

grin Somebody sai Baba.

Cc; MONITZ andrew444

U mean Nairaland's dead vulture meat seller?the guy is a joke,after campaigning and foisting a square peg in a round hole personality on Nigerians he's trying to come clean by pretending to be pious,we all know the insults he and his co-travelers heaped on people who had dissenting views on political issues prior to and during the last elections..He needs to just keep shut already because of late whenever I see his posts I revel and shudder due to the fact that his posts are at variance with his personality...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Fantazy(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2019
Alexrayz:

One of the very best musician Africa has to offer
but I'ave never heard of him before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Alexrayz(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
Fantazy:

Pls listen to police by Ric hassani just download it u see wat am talking about
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by kachi19: 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
ddjay:

Oga, this guy in your post na chairman o, his name is Desmond John Ballentine aka ninjaman and Don Gorgon. He is a Jamaican dancehall deejay and actor since the late 80s till date, he received a life sentence for murder in 2017. He played the role of the preacher in shaggys video "church heathen"

Who doesn't know the psycho called Ninjaman �
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by ddjay: 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
kachi19:

Who doesn't know the psycho called Ninjaman �
grin
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by booksrite(f): 3:02am On Jun 29, 2019

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.