Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,215 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines (48367 Views)

HORRIFIC END Essex Lorry Deaths – 39 Migrants ‘found Naked And Foaming.. / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Indomie001: 7:42am On May 26, 2019
My God , forgive us our sins against you , sufferness is extremely too much in Africa , please God.

Have mercy oh God.

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Ifiegboria(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2019
Terrible
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Afonja007: 7:57am On May 26, 2019
iammo:

Read again Mr low self esteem bragat... and ask yourself the question.. aint a kindergertin teacher to be explaining myself over and over agian
don't try our swagg ooh Mr United nation immigration officer we no dey look uche face for Vienna taaaa

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Ryan03(f): 8:00am On May 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

So your live is not at stake living in Nigeria??

You must be an APC zombie for saying this useless thing.

Anything to get a hell outta this shit hole

Go ahead. But stay uncaught and safe

It is this kind of stupidity that make people do Rubbish such as this. Your I.Q must have a negative sign attached to it

1 Like

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Ryan03(f): 8:06am On May 26, 2019
Hades2016:
did keyboard warriors collect your girlfriend ? Because i can see that you are bittered
Una nor go kill me for this forum, you just won kill the guy finish
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Hades2016(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2019
Ryan03:
Una nor go kill me for this forum, you just won kill the guy finish
abiii na cuz I don’t know the reason why he brought keyboard warrior into the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by iammo(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
Afonja007:
don't try our swagg ooh Mr United nation immigration officer we no dey look uche face for Vienna taaaa

lol i don know say na all this Eiye boys for vienna you be... swagg kooor ... anyways your headsef dey their as a hustler i no beef you
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Erastuslove: 8:13am On May 26, 2019
How will they drink water and pass urine??
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Agugbadin: 8:14am On May 26, 2019
The migrants may be Naija citizens
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by FAMILYJA(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2019
How did they get inside there?
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by rman: 8:31am On May 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

So your live is not at stake living in Nigeria??

You must be an APC zombie for saying this useless thing.

Anything to get a hell outta this shit hole

Go ahead. But stay uncaught and safe

You are a fool for saying that rubbish up there.
Some of lack compression skills and are so frustrated in real life everything is politics to you.

What has APC got to do with my comments ?

Do I know you?

Rubbish people coming online to create a sense of importance and knowledge on an anonymous forum.

You better look at at my profile , I am not one of your likes that come here frustrated day and night because god political inclinations.

Unintelligent folks are now in the majority

3 Likes

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by rman: 8:36am On May 26, 2019
Ryan03:
It is this kind of stupidity that make people do Rubbish such as this. Your I.Q must have a negative sign attached to it

Don’t mind the fool. Look at the kind of response he typed for a reasonable comment.

Everything is APC and Buhari to them.

I can’t even imagine how toxic some of them are in real life

1 Like

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Chiachifranklin: 8:44am On May 26, 2019
Aluta Continua = victory assured
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by winiry(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2019
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by GMbuharii: 9:19am On May 26, 2019
Afonja007:
don't try our swagg ooh we no dey look uche face for Vienna taaaa

No mind that zombie.

But nna Biko,give me connection o. This their zoo on taya man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by CheapDataGuy: 9:32am On May 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The person who contrived this 'ingenious' concept deserves some real accolades....I'm sure an insider was d spoiler who informed d police.
My thought as well
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by wildikeman(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2019
Alll this risks.... So we can't channel it into revolutioning Africa... After all the same 50 percent chance of dying is equals to crossing illegally into Europe
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2019
rman:

You are a fool for saying that rubbish up there.
Some of lack compression skills and are so frustrated in real life everything is politics to you.

What has APC got to do with my comments ?

Do I know you?

Rubbish people coming online to create a sense of importance and knowledge on an anonymous forum.

You better look at at my profile , I am not one of your likes that come here frustrated day and night because god political inclinations.

Unintelligent folks are now in the majority

U are useless to Nigeria

Lazy youth

Useless youth

You should have been wasted via abortion if your mum had known you would be a fool by now

Receive sense now or never again
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:56am On May 26, 2019
Ryan03:

I don't reply cows

May be I thought you are a goat

Ewu
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Afonja007: 10:27am On May 26, 2019
iammo:

lol i don know say na all this Eiye boys for vienna you be... swagg kooor ... anyways your headsef dey their as a hustler i no beef you
oga you dont try rubbish in Austria Germany Switzerland land this countries don't take rubbish not to talk forming cult ,since last year Austria has been deporting Nigerian every week last week 44 were deported ,let me not talk of Switzerland that country can deport one person with private jet, here na police country ooh you can't try the nonsense blacks people in London are doing here ooo, even if you ve their passport they take it and deport you ,
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Ryan03(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

I don't reply cows
May be I thought you are a goat
Ewu
Yet you replied, truely your I.Q is on the negative side grin

1 Like

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Ryan03(f): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
rman:

Don’t mind the fool. Look at the kind of response he typed for a reasonable comment.

Everything is APC and Buhari to them.

I can’t even imagine how toxic some of them are in real life
Leave these people joor, some of them are on the edge of suicide
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by gidimafia: 11:38am On May 26, 2019
The tower of babel..that's our crime do ur research well..our unity was againstGod and not for God
ojun50:
All because of good life,,,, God which crime Africans commit
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by gidimafia: 11:40am On May 26, 2019
The tower of babel..that's our crime do ur research well..our unity was againstGod and not for God
ojun50:
All because of good life,,,, God which crime Africans commit
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2019
Low iq issues.
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
hmmmm, they are just over desperate.
Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by dalass(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
BrokenCock:

African leaders are just there to flex power n pride. Imagine the poorest American or European hustling or risky his life to look for greener pastures in places like south korea, hongkong or China. . .impossible right? Even the poor have what to feed on, but see Africa nau, na the poor ones wey dey fall victim of crime n scapegoat. See as people dey enter Libya just to cross the desert n sea just ti go Europe. Journey that is 50-50 risk
Seriously my brother am tired abeg ...African leaders have failed woefully. They carry Africa's wealth abroad. Any wonder the Americans treat us like shit ..

1 Like

Re: Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines by dalass(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Africans are just stupid ! Period they elect stupid leaders and take stupid decision .
I tire oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) / The Moment Air Niugini Plane Crashed Into Sea In Micronesia, Papua New Guinea / My Visit To Chad (live Update).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.