Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (78076 Views)

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
What example is he showing his kids?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Skmoda360(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
Indeed she's cute. don't know don't care.

that's a wicked reply......
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 26, 2019
busky007:
who is the black American chick
Khiaa, you don see her? undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by grandlexuz(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
Demonicide:
A very rich politician will bid for these babes in few years to come. I just hope Ned succumbs.

Ned is stupendously rich. Why will his daughters marry an aged man for wealth..You self how you checkam
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
jaywhoco:
who created money sef?

that thing can separate people ehn...
My brother i tire oo � �

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by jaksmillioniar: 4:05pm On May 26, 2019
Dickhead02:
lol especially the one on the right hand tongue

she is soooooo cute embarassed

it's been long I read that black American chick comment khiaa, hope she's ok
guy live khiaa alone abeg let her keep deciving herself
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by jaksmillioniar: 4:06pm On May 26, 2019
imagine luck to marry oyibo and got dese babies
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
daviefm:

MODERN PUSSY FLINGS WIDE

Every pussy flings wide. I'm sure the hoe that piss you out of her Toto spread her yam legs wide for small prick and money. But na condition make her marry the goat wey give am Belle con born u.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
Pavore9:

She is a hero to other young ones not a disgrace, who are you expecting her to marry? She accepted the belief pushed by men that "men are polygamous in nature" and took her slot as one of his wives and live in luxury or do you expect her to settle down with a struggling guy who when he finally becomes financially comfortable would now flaunt it on her face that "men are polygamous in nature" and gets involved with other women.

It is her choice and she is not a minor.

In a way you are right. When she married a struggling guy he would end up cheating and claim men are polygamous. Why not kuku marry rich polygamous man.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 26, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
guy live khiaa alone abeg let her keep deciving herself
Lol have you seen her
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

You're still a bastard. I no care if Dem block me. You're a stupid goat. Slave! Thanks hope you'll work in a cotton farm when you travel out. Useless son of a hoe.
what's your problem? Allow the guy be na, Nah wah ooooo grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

You're still a bastard. I no care if Dem block me. You're a stupid goat. Slave! Thanks hope you'll work in a cotton farm when you travel out. Useless son of a hoe.
Nah na woo na by force to marry black person? grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
Dickhead02:
what's your problem? Allow the guy be na, Nah wah ooooo grin grin

Your own brain don block
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:32pm On May 26, 2019
JjBankys:
Nah na woo na by force to marry black person? grin grin

Talk to me once your mother stops fucking around. Better still bring her pussy make I Bleep am. Idiot.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Your own brain don block
owk grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by eyinjuege: 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
The children even look like Regina sef, and they seem to like her. I wish their family peace and love
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:38pm On May 26, 2019
princeking2:

Poverty kill you there

May your daughter bring home a grandpa as her hubby all in the name of gold digging
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Useless goat. No wonder they were able to Capt us for slavery. If in 2019 a bastard still thinks whites are the only ones that can give them a fine sperm or egg. I spit on you. I spin on the LovePeddler that piss you put from her totot. Twueh!

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2019
Charelsz:
Let him be, I have my reasons for ignoring him. I want to see if the Moderator will banned him or not.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
Let him be, I have my reasons for ignoring him. I want to see if the Moderator will banned him or not.

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Talk to me once your mother stops fucking around. Better still bring her pussy make I Bleep am. Idiot.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Allen02 post=78741558][/quote]..
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2019
JjBankys:
lol take am easy.
Alright.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Awasa: 5:40pm On May 26, 2019
this country anyone with there own type of yahoo, who dosnt need money. my girlfrnd will cry in nairaland whn i later marry a 80yr widow
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by SolexSolex11(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
How pesin go take Bleep one of this man pikin sef?..Money fit make way sha.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Rilley(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
Nawa
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by PapaAdanna: 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
This man will marry another wife by 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by lugiano1: 7:13pm On May 26, 2019
You're rather too harsh, she made her choice. besides, she got married to him not a case of adultery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.