Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (78078 Views)

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by doggedfighter(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
mosheymichael:
I'm still confused here. Regina Daniels 18yrs.. Our before before senator 56.
Z dere any need to consider LOVE in marriage

It's contractual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by obontami: 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
Dude looks like a pedo. Guys watch him closely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by grandstar(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2019
The one on the right resemble hin papa well
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Gift84(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2019
Regina, I have a question....if this man is a divorcee, what made those women leave in the first place?, Regina you are too young to fall into this man's tradition, I love your heart to fight poverty but this your line of success is too scary to me. Too strong,too beautiful,career young lady and an undergraduate....I laugh in French!
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by MrayNgozi(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.