Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) (29687 Views)

China's New ‘Laser’ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos) / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by Juell(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
Postponing the day of reckoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2019
Bigmikedagod:

why is he not using meter

those guys still give estimated bills with your meter. They are one set of unrepentant fellow
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by ibro1010(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
I watch the video it happened in Nasarawa State, my town Umaisha Development Area for more than decades we have not seem bleak of light
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by stagger: 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
Once in my compound, they came to disconnect on 24th Dec when we were up to date in our payments. By the time our gateman stood at the pole with a cutlass and dared the phcn man to disconnect and end up like suya, they abandoned the effort and left.

Robbers everywhere.
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by nanizle(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
oshe11:
I've NOT seen light in my place since last week sunday and nobody is saying anything about it.........

First time I'm experiencing this for about 20yrs

You could go to your Undertaking or business unit to find out what the problem is.

Or call their customer care grin
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by davibid: 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
Bigmikedagod:

I’m using meter

And guess what? PHCN na bastard!
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by Superduperpeter(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2019
20k per month, in this small flat. Noo who dem epp
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2019
Bigmikedagod:
Have you been given Meter?
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by olioxx(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
Titto93:
Every body is angry in this country
. No money No job No Security No hope and now no electricity! . The man is right jare.
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
Bigmikedagod:

there is meter...they no longer read the meter..am experiencing the same
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2019
joseo:
Thieves everywhere....

Estimated bill is just another way of stealing from the masses

I tell you, these people give me 5k or 6k bill before now every month but since prepaid came, 5k card lasts 3 months for me sometkmes 4 months.
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2019
That's an amateric way of holding a knife, in a real life combat, someone like him won't stab me once before I'll disarm him.
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2019
Johsefh:

Meanwhile., Infinix hot S3 for sale.. 3gb/32gb 4000mah 38k Sliqhtly neqotiable..
Call 09012500535
boss i have have 30k
Re: Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) by booksrite(f): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Postponing the day of reckoning

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.