Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife (70801 Views)

Rita Daniels Marries Her Young Lover In Secret, Regina Daniels Not In Support / Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by hopexter(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2019
So she was still in the girlhood before she got married? That's still alright, Ned dressing Casually to such a great occasion is something that's not alright. It must be quite ritualistic for chief priest Ejike Asiegbu to be present. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
na thunder go fire any southerners that criticize northerners on how they choose to marry on this forum

imagine acknowledgements from the so called educated southerners and their celebrities? go and read the thread that Sanusi got married to a 18yrs old lady, this hypocrites wail till Sanusi emir of kano give no damn

this girl is a victim of circumstances, she's a victim of lack of parental guidance, She's a victim of over exposure. she was too expose at her tender age to the lifestyle of adulthood. she's engaging herself in a future she don't know the consequence

even Ned cannot give his daughters to an old man, this girl mother had failed, the mother family had failed.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Mizwisdom(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
B3sty:
Ned Nwoko on the 4th Picture be like ; "This Night, this is How I'm gonna start with those Breas.t" I'll Squeeze & Squeeze until Milk Start coming out. You won't try me tonight.

Lol let's pray the old man doesn't die in the process, he will need your prayers

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by nokia1000(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
Where is her father?
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Austineva(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Just imagine this happened in the North or maybe SW .
Our idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists brothers would have been ranting up and down of how the man is a pedophile .
Very useless set of people
y re u abusing us bro? Na so u devilish reach? Abi they no give u common home training? If u no sabi wetin u go talk go sit down abi they use ur brain 4 money ritual? Wetin d worry u self? Abi na me say make life hard 4 u? Na me make Buhari una leader? Bros, I say it again, bros go and take ur g pill and leave us alone b4 Nigeria go turn to hell 4 u. Stupid terrorist we're no sabi him right

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
Philpham:
Am happy for her. The worst thing that can happen to a women is to marry a broke man.

English just died a second death
RIP, Rip,Rip lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Agugbadin: 3:46pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Did anyone notice that angry look on her face at that old jalopy of a man in the 4th pic? Hmmm, wetin money go cause...

Why can't you mind your business, you will soon commit suicide because of hatred for Regina and her husband. They did not hurt you and they never knew whether you are existing, hate is like witchcraft. Please leave them alone

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by AkataYeriYeri: 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
vikstandon:

She's not 13! Look up her biography and see she's of legal age.
Do me a favour .
Type this again without shedding tears .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Jgovt(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
OP Na to write u know, Is Anioma a place?
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Austineva(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
na thunder go fire any southerners that criticize northerners on how they choose to marry on this forum

imagine acknowledgements from the so called educated southerners and their celebrities? go and read the thread that Sanusi got married to a 18yrs old lady, this hypocrites wail till Sanusi emir of kano give no damn

this girl is a victim of circumstances, she's a victim of lack of parental guidance, She's a victim of over exposure. she was too expose at her tender age to the lifestyle of adulthood. she's engaging herself in a future she don't know the consequence

even Ned cannot give his daughters to an old man, this girl mother had failed, the mother family had failed.
u get sense dear. Ned can't give his daughter to an old man like him. I pity d girl 4 allowing her mother to deceive her cos of money. Na she go regret later run

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Austineva(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

u get sense dear. Ned can never allow any of his daughters marry an old man at his age. He will never. She was deceived by her mother just because of money. I pity d girl cos she will be d one regretting it all alone. I never believe she could allow her mother deceive her so easily. I pity d poor girl
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Austineva(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

English just died a second death
RIP, Rip,Rip lipsrsealed embarassed
lolz

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Agugbadin: 4:01pm On May 26, 2019
Thousands of Nigerian girls who are younger than Regina will be willing to snatch NED from Regina if they have their way. Those Nigerian girls who travel to Dubai to eat Arabian Feaces, many of them are much younger than Regina.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by dannybrasky(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
Caption pls..

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Kennydoc(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
melodyogonna:
Ned Nwoko has just brought himself enough attention and popularity to contest for governor.
I think this marriage is for politics - he suddenly gets very popular and she suddenly gets very rich. a very good move for both.

Okowa is from the same senatorial zone of Delta State (Delta North ie Anioma), so Ned cannot stand a chance till power rotates through the other zones. At least, an Urhobo man must complete 8 years before another Anioma man can even reason to be a governor. It will take another 12-20 years before another Anioma man will be Delta State governor.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by melodyogonna(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2019
Kennydoc:

Okowa is from the same senatorial zone of Delta State (ie Anioma), so Ned cannot stand a chance till power rotates through the other zones. At least, an Urhobo man must complete 8 years before another Anioma man can even reason to be a governor. It will take another 12-20 years before another Anioma man will be Delta State governor.
Oh, I kinda forgot how we play politics in this country for a little bit.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2019
I did not see her colleagues, why?
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Ishilove: 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
'Anioma community'? What kind of gutter journalism is Alex practicing??

The rumours about Regina's pregnancy is correct after all
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Ishilove: 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
Jgovt:
OP Na to write u know, Is Anioma a place?
I wonder o. They just copy and paste without sense.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2019
Ned Nwoko : listen to me, if u do anyhow you weee see anyhow

Regina : (listening with rapt attention, gripped with fear) yes my lord

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:41pm On May 26, 2019
I knew it was a lie when they said 4 Private jets with entourage came for children's day celebration organised by Regina Daniels.
Why is everything about them a lie?
No more rumours!
Where are the ones that said she is his missing child?
Happy married life to them.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by darlenese(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
I see a loveless marriage
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by darlenese(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
dannybrasky:
Caption pls..

Ned Nwoko : listen to me, if u do anyhow you weee see anyhow Regina : (listening with rapt attention, gripped with fear) yes my lord
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by dannybrasky(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2019
grin wicked!!
darlenese:

Ned Nwoko : listen to me, if u do anyhow you weee see anyhow
Regina : (listening with rapt attention, gripped with fear) yes my lord
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by faithfull18(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
She is already looking old.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by sauceEEP(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2019
It's official, good luck to her.
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by gonkin(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2019
So she's actually marrying her ancestor. Who talk say money no fit buy love. If ned was a broke papa she wouldn't even accept him as her gate security (gate man) or cleaner.

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by Splendidmee: 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
Honestly, I felt and feel the same way. I didn’t want to believe all the stories until there’s a concrete evidence.
Megabig:
Now i believe its true, i use to believe the other rumour that she is the daughter...Congrats to her
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by LANDLORD72: 5:06pm On May 26, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Regina Daniels Finally Inducted Into Married Women Group In Anioma As Wife Of Ned Nwoko (Video/Photos)

Finally, Actress Regina Daniels has been traditionally inducted into the Otu-Udu Group as the customary ritual of Anioma community, confirming her marriage to Billionaire politician Senator-Elect Ned Nwoko today in Anioma Community in Delta state, where her new husband hails from. The ritual was conducted by elderly women from the community in presence of her mother.

The Anioma induction tradition gives the Actress the right to enjoy all the privilege of a married woman. The occasion of the induction ceremony is an age long traditional of initiation for newly married ladies into the women world of marriage.

According AlexReports, the media team of Nwoko, the induction ceremony calls for celebration, because the Actress and her husband have remained one of the most talked-about personalities across several media spaces in Nigeria, and with this marital ties, fans, followers and Loyalists will be enjoined to express their happiness for the duo.

The occasion was graced with high profile traditional personalities, high level delegations from the Niger Delta, first class royalties in Delta state and other distinguished public faces in the community.

Colleagues of Actress Regina Daniels in the Nollywood Industry, members of Coalition of Nigeria Entertainers and other celebrities which includes, Amb. Kenule Nwiya, Chinedu Ikedieze, Charles Inojie, Ejike Asiegbu, Sydney Sparrow, Vichiano, MC Bob, Shortcut, MC Papi, Movrine studios etc were all present at the induction ritual ceremony.
Where are those caring the rumours that Ned woko is the father of Regina Daniel
Come and see for yourself is opendential now
Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by B3sty(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol let's pray the old man doesn't die in the process, he will need your prayers
Hahaha, Ned is in Trouble !

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife by B3sty(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2019
Austineva:
bad guy. Lolz
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dr.pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter, Debee [PHOTOS] / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.