Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Raise Money To Start A Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise Money To Start A Business. (235 Views)

8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money To Start A Business. by chweetness: 2:23pm On May 26, 2019
I started my business as a corp member, everyone I begged for money demanded one thing or the other from me, it became frustrating. Let me teach you how to raise/save money to start up a business. The economy is tight, it will be tighter, don't wait until you are frustrated to start leaning towards the wrong direction, don't wait for uncle or aunty anywhere, they won't show up, even their jobs are not secured, how then can they secure a job for you? I'll help the little I can if you will let me, let's help and eradicate poverty from our families. Reach out to me if you can, I'll be waiting.
Re: How To Raise Money To Start A Business. by Henry22(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2019
Hw can one reach you?
Re: How To Raise Money To Start A Business. by chweetness: 3:10pm On May 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Final Warning / Stanbic IBTC Appoints New Board Members, Elevates Others / Start E-commerce Online Shopping Portal With Your Brand & Save 20% Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.