Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Study In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Europe (651 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Europe by princeella: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
Studying in any of the European countries has never been easier. We process student visa for clients who wishes to study in any of the Schengen countries, European union countries too. We will secure you a study visa and secure you a job in the following countries: UK, Romania, Cyprus, Malaysia, Philippines. Note that Romania and Cyprus are joining the Schengen countries group early 2011. The admission session for January/February has commenced. Start the process with us now. We also process other classes of Visas: 5-years Work permit in Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai. We also process Tourist/Business Schengen visa at an affordable rate. You can make all your visa enquries at our office in Abuja. Anbeez Plaza, Wuse 5. or mail me at princeella@rediffmail.com. 08038687418,08096927707. Richard
Re: Study In Europe by collinsfbi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mr Princeella or whatever u called urself, I have read alot of ur travel biz stories since u join this site bearly 2months now. Some weeks back justwise attacked you in this section and in the thread “Lets All Support "justwise”, you said t he called you a scammer
I had given justwise the stick myself because he called me a scammer. The truth is that, it's great standing against scammers but do you just attack everyone's post on Travel section just because they try to sell their business on this section and you just don't approve of it? I think he should improve on his methods. NO offense meant. Cheers.
Now you are still saying the same old story, can u give us some success stories of people you so called "clients" whom ur company have successfully assisted and study or working in their various countries as quoted in ur cork and bull story above b4 you start to reciv rain of slaps from my words [flash=200,200]http://*********************[/flash]
Re: Study In Europe by niceguy10: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
Very well said Collinsfbi!!!!
Re: Study In Europe by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
collinsfbi:

Mr Princeella or whatever u called urself, I have read alot of your travel biz stories since u join this site bearly 2months now. Some weeks back justwise attacked you in this section and in the thread “Lets All Support "justwise”, you said t he called you a scammer Now you are still saying the same old story, can u give us some success stories of people you so called "clients" whom your company have successfully assisted and study or working in their various countries as quoted in your cork and bull story above b4 you start to reciv rain of slaps from my words [flash=200,200]http://*********************[/flash]

After reading this, there is no point adding more.
Re: Study In Europe by geniuscity: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
Shallow-minded
Re: Study In Europe by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
geniuscity:

Shallow-minded

Bloody muppet
Re: Study In Europe by geniuscity: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
U make me laugh.
Re: Study In Europe by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
geniuscity:

U make me laugh.

Which is the only good thing that has ever happened in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Account Statement? / Im Going To Abuja / No Nigerian Airport Among Africa’s Best 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.