Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer (650 Views)

I Am Considering Buying This Car As My First Car. Please Advice. / Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / As A Cardealer, Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer by Legalo: 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
There are a lot of Vehicle adverts on Autos section, some of them stand out because of attention to detail in advertising their products. This should be a guide to all sellers and intending buyers on vehicles (Nigerian used or foreign used) on Nairaland.

1. identify vehicle make

2. vehicle model

3. vehicle Trim e.g EX, EXL, XLE , CE, etc.

4. List accessories available with vehicle trim. E.g Sunroof, Bluetooth a/c, electronic windows, etc.

5. VIN (vehicle identification number)

6. Vehicle Mileage

7. Pictures of the engine

8. State of the vehicle as a whole before and after.

9. Available and unavailable paperwork.

10.Clear pictures of the front, rear and both sides of the vehicle

11. Pictures of the interior of the vehicle

12. LOCATION of the vehicle

13. Contact of the seller

14. Price of the vehicle

15. List in full any other issues with vehicle (full disclosure)

With this, a seller has fully informed an intending buyer of what to expect on the intending sale!! A buyer is also equipped with all info required to make the right decisions. Genuine Cardealer's will understand and comply.

Cc Dominique, mynd44, Seun lalasticlala
Re: How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer by legalwealth(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2019
I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm not the one behind this moniker opened on May 26th, 2019.

Chai! Legalwealth is so popular that someone wants to tap from what BCD started calling him because calling Legalwealth was too heavy for them. grin grin grin
Re: How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer by Legalo: 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
legalwealth:
I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm not the one behind this moniker opened on May 26th, 2019.

Chai! Legalwealth is so popular that someone wants to tap from what BCD started calling him because calling Legalwealth was too heavy for them. grin grin grin

Genuine cardealer's will comply, the fraudulent ones will not and will be exposed.
Re: How To Sell A Car As A Genuine Cardealer by kingreign(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2019
Legalo:
[s]There are a lot of Vehicle adverts on Autos section, some of them stand out because of attention to detail in advertising their products. This should be a guide to all sellers and intending buyers on vehicles (Nigerian used or foreign used) on Nairaland.

1. identify vehicle make

2. vehicle model

3. vehicle Trim e.g EX, EXL, XLE , CE, etc.

4. List accessories available with vehicle trim. E.g Sunroof, Bluetooth a/c, electronic windows, etc.

5. VIN (vehicle identification number)

6. Vehicle Mileage

7. Pictures of the engine

8. State of the vehicle as a whole before and after.

9. Available and unavailable paperwork.

10.Clear pictures of the front, rear and both sides of the vehicle

11. Pictures of the interior of the vehicle

12. LOCATION of the vehicle

13. Contact of the seller

14. Price of the vehicle

15. List in full any other issues with vehicle (full disclosure)

With this, a seller has fully informed an intending buyer of what to expect on the intending sale!! A buyer is also equipped with all info required to make the right decisions. Genuine Cardealer's will understand and comply.

Cc Dominique, mynd44, Seun lalasticlala [/s]

Trash. You have no right whatsoever to tell anyone on how to post his ad. What works for one may not work for the other. This is Nigeria and cars have been sold with or without full disclosure. Deal with it.
If you can't go jump inside lagoon.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Highlander First Body In Perfect Condition 1.370k / Extremely Clean And Sharp Toks 2005 Toyota Camry Le For Sale!!!! / 2009 HONDA Accord EXL 4cylinder Available @2.4 Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.