Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (45245 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by dguizman(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
Well done driver, at least one of the tormentors of Lagos driver is gone
and you call urself human?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
Some of these LASTMA officials behave like goat....especially the ones at Vgc round about. RIP to her
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:

What a wicked soul sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
Deer12:
Hi
Even you posting this picture is very hungry.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by dguizman(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
Deer12:
Hi
see me see wahala....see what you turn nairaland into..

Ritual advert
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ubee(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
Let us try to elevate ourselves in Naija to a level where we can be distinguished from animals abeg. When will our leaders learn to start treating even corpse with decency?
Just the way dead criminals are bundled and thrown into the back of a pickup vehicle, that's the same way law abiding citizens' corpse are treated. All states should have medical and trauma departments that are dispatched to treat corpse with respect by putting them in body bags and stretching them out with respect into a vehicle for carrying corpse.
See as dem squeeze the woman put like say she be common criminal.... Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by richmoneyoliver(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2019
Deer12:
Hi

so why are u still on nairaland,why is your family still poor bcoz if you are rich you won't even have the time to post this trash and u wont even reveal your wealth secret....just forward me ur cv i might be of help

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
Michaelkings:
I wish I died earlier this year,i don't wanna enter next year,my Destin y is wasted already,good buy na you guys are the best thing that ever happen to me
do not pray such for yourself...may God see you through your difficulties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
It was bound to happen one day. RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2019
Imagine the clown posing with the corpse.
Rip madam lastma
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by chinos20(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2019
What a painful way to go! RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2019
oladraz:

Look at this fool. If this is your wish, may you witness this before this year runs out.werey oshi
hmmmm if it works like that a lot of people would have passed on o.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2019
At least cover his body now aba.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:16pm On May 26, 2019
Toxic masculinity is also responsible for the behaviour of the trailer driver. The truth is males are over rated!! On average females have better conduct. We must end toxic masculinity in Nigeria; to do that we need strong and aggressive female empowerment programs.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Akposkool(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
wizard
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
That useless driver must b 1 of our ipob people go and do ur research

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Trailer driver shld have blow horn b4 reve sing na.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:23pm On May 26, 2019
THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. DIDN'T SHE HEAR THE TRAILER REVERSING?

OR IS SHE DEAF? OR WAS SHE SLEEPING UNDER THE TRAILER?

THIS IS LIKE A WOMAN SAYING SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS DRINKING OGI BUT INSTEAD DISCOVERED MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

I THINK THEY HAD A MISUNDERSTANDING AND SHE DELIBERATELY STOOD BEHIND THE TRAILER WITH THE TRAILER DRIVER THREATHING TO REVERSE AND CRUSH HER.

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2019
Rip ma'am.. And this people are rilli trying o
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On May 26, 2019
Michaelkings:
I wish I died earlier this year,i don't wanna enter next year,my Destin y is wasted already,good buy na you guys are the best thing that ever happen to me

Lol. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Beedude(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2019
We are the most prayerful and religious people set of people in the world but we die like chicken. This is simply becos everywhere in this country is a death trap due to doing what is wrong, lack of planning and adequate development. U will see a driver smelling of alcohol and road safety or police will just collect 100naira from him and let him be, u even see passangers telling drivers to speed well cos they need to meet up with appointments, u see cars with bad brakes and will still plying the road at the end we think God will protect us. There is nothing God can't do, but there are so many things he won't do for us. We need to fix it ourselves. Until then, either u are a xtian or Muslim watch, pray and prepare for the day. Nobody is safe in this country and it isn't just happening. This country need more development, planning than prayers
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
She was probably more concerned about the bribes they collect from drivers than her own safety. Nigerian traffic officers leave their safety island and stand in the front of moving vehicles, some even turn their backs to these trucks. Will others learn? Will they comport themselves in safer manner? I don't think so. More will die.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Michaelkings:

Depressed soul spotted...

SOS!
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
Is she not supposed to be in an ambulance and not the back of a pickup?
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
Danelo:
What's disturbing about this picture now

The things wey our eyes don see for this country don even turn our eyes to graphic itself.

RIP to the dead.

Mehn dis country Is just somehow, the amount of mangled dead bodies I don see for that boko infested north was too much, Sadly dis has made so unfeeling no matter how bad a body is damaged.

That experience just made my respect for soldiers & doctors extremely high

R.I.P
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by abiodunfat(f): 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
Hello Michael, please don't talk in this manner.Why will you wish yourself death.Don't wish yourself death and don't try to take your life because you are not the owner.
God created you for a purpose,please try and discover this through prayer or you meet a true man of God.I can direct you to a living Church if you don't mind.
Please go to Winners or Mountain of Fire for prayer,God will direct you on what to do .Please,there is nothing anyone can amount to without God in his,/her life.
If you are yet to give your life to Jesus,please do and the Lord will take absolute control of your life.
I wish you the very best.

Michaelkings:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
RIP she died in active service it's a pity
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by thinksquad(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
This officer's face says lots of things. sad

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
In the zoo there is no life. If it is one of Dangote's trucks,there will be little hope of compensation, but if not, her Nigeria corrupt government will just pay 200k for burial according to her religious beliefs and make some fake promises to her family members if she was not a ghost worker.

Hausa fulani driver can't go to prison, because there are in charge of the zoo system officially.

Where is the driver and truck?

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by richmind2019(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2019
Buhari is a monster? RIP my beautiful damsel.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2019
thinksquad:
This officer's face says lots of things. sad
He is in shock for what happened. Maybe na her girl friend be dat. RIP dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.