Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (45243 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
oladraz:

Look at this fool. If this is your wish, may you witness this before this year runs out.werey oshi
which one be 'werey', na pidgin or yoruba because my beautiful yoruba doesn't have anything like 'werey' but 'weere'. If you don't know yoruba, don't spoil it for us. Go and learn it please.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by olamilarks(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
Well done driver, at least one of the tormentors of Lagos driver is gone
Never speak ill of the dead, no one planned to die untimely, show some sympathy!
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2019
Was trying to reverse to where? Big cars are not supposed to reverse anyhow. Such an expensive mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2019
And somebody was there taking selfie
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Adegreen(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
I wonder if you have sense at all..... even if she your enemy not to the point of death
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
crazy persons designated as normal truck driver
Please, in whatever you do, be conscious of your surroundings. Don't browse phone too much, don't vex and quarrel too much. Try to let matters go.
You might be the best driver in the world. But if you allow Nigerian wahala to get you thinking and worrying all the time, you can lose concentration at critical moment and cause damage to someone else .

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by systemz(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
What!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:28pm On May 26, 2019
Danelo:
What's disturbing about this picture now

The things wey our eyes don see for this country don even turn our eyes to graphic itself.

RIP to the dead.
Next time, mod/op should just write: "use Naija eye see am".
I for laugh, but the mata dey pain me sey na life Don lost so o.
*angry
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2019
OILFLASHY1:
That is so bad cry cry cry
How?
We are all going to die any way. Stop feeling sad because it may even be your turn tomorrow.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ogene144(m): 4:57am On May 27, 2019
Beulah77:
Wat if She is your relatives
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2019
Michaelkings:
I wish I died earlier this year,i don't wanna enter next year,my Destin y is wasted already,good buy na you guys are the best thing that ever happen to me
what are you saying now? stop your sucide tendency ok.....my bro find a way to "japa" from the country......
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2019
This is my friend sister infact the news shocked everyone

The family is in pain right now

This happens in Apapa wharf road
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by simplycoach(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2019
Okuda:
everyday in naija, going out and coming back is always being lucky..any furckimg thing can happen anyime!
Na so oo. Just be thankful to God for any safe trip u have.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Rilley(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Fool.
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.