Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders (858 Views)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. / 15 Secret Traits Of A Successful Forex Traders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by Rukky2010: 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
There are several qualities of a successful forex traders. Most of these quality are more of psychological in nature. Some of them include the following

1. They understand how the market work: Forex is a business of probability. successful forex traders understand that trading is risky. we know we are risk taker and are willing to accept the risk. ACCEPTING THE RISK HELP TO REDUCE FEAR. Hence, we have a good risk management plan and stick to it.

2. Patience: Successful forex traders understand the important of patience in forex trading. In forex trading, patience is very paramount if trading system are to work effectively. You need patience to wait for a good set up, you need patience to wait and allow your winners to run. You need patience when your trading system is not working because most trading system take a lot of time to work effectively.

3. Don’t expect immediate results: Many traders have been solely disappointed when immediate success was not attainable. Trading forex require investment of time, resource and energy. hence i urge you to persevere . Give yourself more time to attain success. For those having challenge making consistent money trading forex. join this group [url]/ufxsignals[/url] for assistance.

4. HAVE YOUR OWN TRADING SYSTEM THAT FIT YOUR PERSONALITY: Have a trading system and stick to it. Ever search tend to distract you in the road to success in forex trading. It come a point when too much information could hunt or distract us. if you are not getting the result you wanted , take a step back and work with what you have.
Re: Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2019
Women are now taking the bulls and the bears by the horn for a profitable ride these days o. Nice one girl. Not like them slay mama's out there whose only brain is how to make money using the pusssssssy in boots. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by muibi1(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2019
I still don't understand how this thing works.
Re: Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by Tiwasvibe: 11:32am On May 27, 2019
Can I add that they also understand that Trade mastery is a state of complete acceptance of probability, not a state of fighting it.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by Rukky2010: 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
Tiwasvibe:
Can I add that they also understand that Trade mastery is a state of complete acceptance of probability, not a state of fighting it.

You are right.. You must accept the uncertainty in the forex business

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders by Tiwasvibe: 9:37pm On May 27, 2019
Can I drop another ? *covers face

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Shake And Win 200,000,000 / 4 Secrets To Make Money While You Are Sleeping / MTN Cheat Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.