Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,571 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? (3023 Views)

Question For Radio Djs / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by paroh137(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2019
I've been in talks with some OAP friends of mine as to how we can use their platform to plug in up and coming artists and make some money in the process. One problem though, is how much do we charge? Let me hear from you artists and label owners on here.

How much is fair for promotion of your single on Naija FM, Cool FM and Kiss FM, 2 plays a day, 6 days a week, 1 play on Sunday (total 13 plays a week) by 3 radio stations to make total 39 plays?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by BabaLeftOnline(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2019
How much?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by paroh137(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2019
BabaLeftOnline:
How much?
I've decided on 25k a week. 40k for 2 weeks.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by kingkoboko: 5:26pm On May 27, 2019
Pls sir, wud u consider 10k per wk 2play our song jst ONCE on 6days (Monday 2 Saturday minus Sunday)?

Pls rememba those of us wit a very lean budget.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by paroh137(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
I watch up and coming artists pay for blog promotion and neglect radio and I just shake my head. Or the ones that'll leave Facebook where people actually kmow them to be doing artificial trending on Twitter.

A good rule of thumb is to consider, how have you downloaded music in the past? What factors made you think "Oh I want to listen to this person's music"? When you find these answers then you know what to do to promote your music. Not every music promotion technique is meant for everybody. Sometimes something will work for the established artists and not for you. And that's okay. Someday you'll reach there too.

Contact me let's see how to take your music and career to the next level.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by paroh137(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingkoboko:
Pls sir, wud u consider 10k per wk 2play our song jst ONCE on 6days (Monday 2 Saturday minus Sunday)?

Pls rememba those of us wit a very lean budget.

Text me on Whatsapp bro
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by REBREED(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Pls am an artist, am interested in the radio promo sloth but let it at 10k a week 2plays aday Sunday one play as you said
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by dayssolalee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion? by fuklove007: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Make sense but drop am to 15k weekly and also it depends on the station too.

You need Recording, Mix and mastering, Beat making, Voice over. 0 9 0 7 5. 2. 5. 2. 8 28
LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Your Tracks Today Voice Tag Download / Download Mp3: EMEKA SOLOMON – NONSENSE / Jessy Jagz-worth The Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.