Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,748 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself (645 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
The result of the euelection so far is going far right. Brexist party of yesterday is making history, conservative is tanking. Labour are crying. People are wiser no more mainstream media hysteria.
Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by budaatum: 11:57pm On May 26, 2019
And how does this show Europe hates or loves Trump? Was he on EU's ballot box anywhere?

Doesn't it at best just show that US and some of Europe have similar concerns of sovereignty? Far Right parties aren't gaining in UK, note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 7:43am On May 27, 2019
That's not really true. At least not in Germany. The far right party AfD was mostly voted by voters above the age of 60, while voters under the age of 25 voted the environmental friendly party "Die Gruenen", which is rather left orientated.

This might not seem relevant, but note that the children and youth are the future of every country.

Italy and France are the only 2 countries that really gained a lot of far right voters, which is not that surprising considering the recent conflicts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by budaatum: 10:52am On May 27, 2019
beamtopola:
The result of the euelection so far is going far right. Brexist party of yesterday is making history, conservative is tanking. Labour are crying. People are wiser no more mainstream media hysteria.
[url==https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brexit_Party?wprov=sfla1]Brexit Party[/url] is not a far right party! The far right party in UK is UKIP.

Now check again and tell us how well they did! Zero seats last time I checked.

1 Like

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by cyprus000: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
fieryy:
That's not really true. At least not in Germany. The far right party AfD was mostly voted by voters above the age of 60, while voters under the age of 25 voted the environmental friendly party "Die Gruenen", which is rather left orientated.

This might not seem relevant, but note that the children and youth are the future of every country.

Italy and France are the only 2 countries that really gained a lot of far right voters, which is not that surprising considering the recent conflicts.
there's a wise and axiomatic saying pertinent to the happening in the world, and it was said by demian marley ft nas in a song called sabali- Pay no mind to the youths Cause it's not like the future depends on it.
Tho I think it's a relatively valid statement, just like your assertion

not everything is predicated on the future of youth. they're things the youth are egregious in making decision on, due to lack in experience, informed decision, first hand knowledge et al. not everything can be ascertained from history, they are things that get dissipated in the course of writing history (objectivity of the writer, lack of vividity, politics, intention). the youth is limited in horizon on certain things, needs to be humble and learn.
so, it behoves on the elderly to crush the rapist by the ball and exert maximum concession to the chagrin of the youth who are seemingly in collusion with the pillager. 90% of ills and vice is perpetrated by the youth.
At the spiral we're on, do you honestly think that there'll be a future by the time the youth are through baby sitting it
so, simply being young does not make you the bastion of the future. I'm sure you Dont want me to start with the ignominious misadventure of more than 80% of the so called youth who carry the future of the world in their shoulder.

Btw, before you categories me; I'm a young lad in the vantage view of a 40yrs old person. I'm speaking out of my personal luxury of candour
Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
cyprus000:

there's a wise and axiomatic saying pertinent to the happening in the world, and it was said by demian marley ft nas in a song called sabali- Pay no mind to the youths Cause it's not like the future depends on it.
Tho I think it's a relatively valid statement, just like our assertion

1)
The youth of today is not like the youth of yesterday. Today's youth is more concerned about the environment, poverty and animal welfare than previous generations, due to better better technology and education.
The easy access to internet and media enables us to know what's going on in the world.

Since global problems hadn't been such an issue as it is now, children are taught more about these problems, the causes and consequences than their parents.

Today's youth is better educated. Period.

They are also more likely to go out there and protest because they are much more active and enthusiastic compared to older people.

Sooooo pleeeeaaaase, perhaps it should be the older folks, who should sit down, be humble and learn.

It baffles me how 60, 70, 80 etc year olds
are allowed to vote while 16 year olds aren't. Deciding about a future they won't be a part on, decisions that won't impact their lives.

The UK referendum result is the perfect example of how old people just f your life. Not only had it been LESS EDUCATED people who voted for Brexit, most voters had also been older.

Why is a 65 year old, who probably has ca.10 years more to live allowed to vote?

And nobody should tell me they know a lot about politics because they are the gullible ones who

1) have been voting the same party for years and don't even know what's going on

Or

2) are so quick to believe in the propaganda, which far right parties keep feeding to its supporters by projecting fears into them. The fear of sth new, sth different, but isn't change constant?

Voters of far right parties are usually not the youth but older folks, who only have few years to live.

The exact same thing happened in the US and is happening in other western countries as well.

If a 16 year old is too young to make decisions on the kind of world she or he wants to live in, then a 60, 70, 80, 90 year old man is way too old to vote for a future he wouldn't even be a part of.

Far right parties are protest parties to an uninvertible change, due to globalization etc mostly voted by the less educated, OLDER, white citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 27, 2019
You are making the exact same mistake politicians all over the world, especially in Europe are making, which is underestimating the power of the youth.

2) Young people will always play a meaningful role in in the society when given an opportunity to voice their opinions.
And "if a child is not initiated into the village, he will burn it down just to feel its warmth" - (African)Proverb.

a) By now I'm guessing everyone knows of the SIXTEEN year old Swedish climate change activist, Greta T.h.u.n.b.e.r.g, who called out governments on environmental protection issues and has since then gained a worldwide attention and inspired PUPILS AND STUDENTS all across the globe to take part in strikes through Fridays for Future demonstrations.

A lot of politicians were making fun of her and the demonstrations. They kept waving it off, claiming students just wanted to "skip" school and most do not even know what climate change is.

A CDU politician in Germany said "Protests like this would be taken more seriously if they were actually held in their free time rather than during school periods"

Well, I don't know about you but I've never seen anyone protest during their free time. Teachers for example do not protest on weekends, but during school hours. That's the essence of protesting!

b) Ca. 1 and half week ago, a 25 year old German YouTuber, Rezo criticized the German parties C.D.U and S.P.D in a one hour long video, presenting his viewers with a lot of facts to why he believes that the parties are doing nothing about the of our time. His video had about 11 million viewsmost urgent global challenge and instead of the parties to have addressed the criticism with respect, they were quick to wave it off, since most of his subscribers are young.
He, by the way wasn't the only YOUNG YouTuber, who made such a video.

Now guess which parties became the actual losers of this election. In fact this is S.P.D's worst result, since "die W.e.i.m.a.r.e.r R.e.p.u.b.l.i.k"

That is the power of the youth and that is why they are the future, that is why they should be the ones deciding on how their future should be. The older generation has done ENOUGH damage, we unfortunately now have to fix.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 27, 2019
Oh by the way lovelygurl and fieryy are the same person. Antispam bot banned my fieryy account, probably because of the few German words I used grin

2 Likes

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Sterope(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2019
You will be jumping on to issues you know nothing about.

Conservative party in the UK is different from the Republican party in the US. The only major ideology they have in common is controlled immigration, which the UK already has even against EU citizens but they have conveniently chose not to enforce it.

UK conservative party members will not ban abortion, have any strong political agenda against homosexuals, belief in climate change, do not agree that owning a gun is a fundamental right and they are highly intelligent etc.

Common sense will tell you that Brexit is going to hurt....hurt real bad. You don't need an expert in economics to tell you that some companies are already leaving. That Scotland is planning a second referendum, that even if it fails good luck to England keeping in the Northern Ireland. So many political issues. A divorce of 40+ marriage is not going to be easy. Brexit is going to hurt!

beamtopola:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by cyprus000: 3:59pm On May 28, 2019
fieryy:

1)
The youth of today is not like the youth of yesterday. Today's youth is more concerned about the environment, poverty and animal welfare than previous generations, due to better better technology and education.
The easy access to internet and media enables us to know what's going on in the world.

Since global problems hadn't been such an issue as it is now, children are taught more about these problems, the causes and consequences than their parents.

Today's youth is better educated. Period.

They are also more likely to go out there and protest because they are much more active and enthusiastic compared to older people.

Sooooo pleeeeaaaase, perhaps it should be the older folks, who should sit down, be humble and learn.

It baffles me how 60, 70, 80 etc year olds
are allowed to vote while 16 year olds aren't. Deciding about a future they won't be a part on, decisions that won't impact their lives.

The UK referendum result is the perfect example of how old people just f your life. Not only had it been LESS EDUCATED people who voted for Brexit, most voters had also been older.

Why is a 65 year old, who probably has ca.10 years more to live allowed to vote?

And nobody should tell me they know a lot about politics because they are the gullible ones who

1) have been voting the same party for years and don't even know what's going on

Or

2) are so quick to believe in the propaganda, which far right parties keep feeding to its supporters by projecting fears into them. The fear of sth new, sth different, but isn't change constant?

Voters of far right parties are usually not the youth but older folks, who only have few years to live.

The exact same thing happened in the US and is happening in other western countries as well.

If a 16 year old is too young to make decisions on the kind of world she or he wants to live in, then a 60, 70, 80, 90 year old man is way too old to vote for a future he wouldn't even be a part of.

Far right parties are protest parties to an uninvertible change, due to globalization etc mostly voted by the less educated, OLDER, white citizens.

You fail to acclimatize my drift, neither are you objective about your point. They all accentuate you political and social sentiment which hover around liberalism and quite difficult for me to reason with. You perspective is rigid and one dimensional on this issue. No pun intended

My point is that youth are important in their own right, just like the none youths, but you're making the none youth look like an otiose lot who are only good as expendables with no right of their own. Can you listen to your self, it's akin to saying that your parents have no right to what's happening in their community because they're older.

First, you say the youth are more abreast with happening in the world and are more disposed to act in effecting change on things bedevilling the world, but you forgot that almost all the people that made the decision on paris climate change agreement were none youth, so are myriad of things I dont want to delve in. Had it not been for them, those things wouldn't have been possible, and the youth wouldn't have the platform to yelp.

I'm reticent in embroiling myself in the kind of politics you're talking about, but let me be concise about brexit; It's not true that brexiteers are oldies that are a clog in the wheel of your suppose progress, because none youth don't constitute majority and it take's majority to win a referendum. These are simply concerned citizens who are tired of perennial fear of aliens looking for the slightest opportunity to stab, shoot or blow them and their kids to pieces. I think it's ineffable stupidity to welcome death because of economic benefit.

Conversely, isn't it ironical that you'd call none youths gullible, when it's no brainer that youths are extremely naive and susceptible to political machinations of every tom, dick and harry, thus making them a willing tool of every evil genius. A palpable case scenario is Libya,Colombia, US, Syria, Nigeria, heck; the whole wide world. If you're well grounded on world affair, you'd know that it's inutile to go into explicit detail on what the youth have done to the world with their so called better education, sophistication et al. I'm a youth myself, so I'm not talking out of sentiment

My dear, you need to understand that the quality of a human being is not predicated on age, sex, race.
What you're doing is tacit discrimination, the exact thing you accuse far-rights of.
Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2019
cyprus000:

You fail to acclimatize my drift, neither are you objective about your point. They all accentuate you political and social sentiment which hover around liberalism and quite difficult for me to reason with. You perspective is rigid and one dimensional on this issue. No pun intended.

Oh man, you keep saying a lot, yet nothing

1)

Me presenting what the youth wants, parties they voted for and parties they did not vote for is not me " hovering around liberalism". It's me telling you about the division in society! There's a big difference between who the youth and who oldies vote for. That is me being OBJECTIVE

Which leads to me

2) talking about who I think should be allowed to vote and who not to is obviously my personal opinion, of course I'm going to be SUBJECTIVE. I do not see why pensioners are allowed to vote and therefore decide on how problems (which mostly do NOT affect them) should be solved!

Those who'll be affected by Brexit the most is the working age population. The working age in England ranges between 16-64. So please bear with me if I don't understand why a 16 year old is not allowed to vote, but a 70, 80, 90, in fact 100 year old year old.
The UK like most other European countries is considered an aging country. Ca. 20% of the population is over 65. That means ca. 20% of the population are able to decide on a future they won't be a part in, on a lot of things that won't affect them.
I'm sure the young people are more educated and better informed on politics than their 80/90 year old grandparents.

I already explained why this is OBVIOUSLY the case, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

3) To be honest when I read about your argument and Paris climate agreement, I didn't know if I should shout out "Ehn!!!!" or laugh.

I didn't think I'l have to explain how democracy works, but here we go.

Democracy in a nutshell according to Wikipedia:

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

You seem to forget/ignore/not realize the fact that the true power of any democratic countries lies within its people.

Angela Merkel and Macron (by the way a young president) didn't dance their way up, but were voted by the PEOPLE. You know how it works, politicians present want they want to change, the people vote them in.
Angela Merkel for example promised a change in the climate policy, yet she's failing horribly because the German climate policy as for now is not compatible with the Paris climate change agreement.

Most climate advocates happen to be young, most who go out to protest every Fridays happen to be young. Most people who deny the climate change happen to be OLD or not care as much.
I mean they are most likely not to be affected by the negative effects, yet are allowed to vote.
Most in fact vote for parties who do not believe in climate change! That is the problem! (Yet the youth is the naive one?)

One of the reasons Merkel's party failed so badly in this recent election is because the youth started calling her out for not doing enough about these topics.

Yes, had it not been for the YOUTH then they wouldn't have had the platform, had it not been for the YOUTH then who gave up their lives because they believed in the democracy we have today, Europe would still be ruled by a number of Kings.

I'm pretty sure though that some oldies back then ridiculed the YOUTH'S effort while clinging on to the monarchy.

4) I didn't say every single youth voted against Brexit, I said MAJORITY did, while MAJORITY of the oldies voted for Brexit, even though they are NOT the ones, who'll be affected by it or at least not be as affected as the youth.

To be honest, your second to the last paragraph makes absolutely no sense.

5)The youth have always (in every generation) been the most creative, the ones who fought for change, yearned for a change, the better educated ones etc.
The world is evolving in every aspect and it's people are too, so ehhhhhhn?

Bill Gates for example wrote his first software programme at the age of 13 and invented Microsoft at age 20. Most new things are invented by the youth NOT pensioners.

A boss is most likely going to employ a younger person, who is still full of new ideas, motivated etc than a 50 year old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by cyprus000: 2:21pm On May 30, 2019
fieryy:

1)

Me presenting what the youth wants, parties they voted for and parties they did not vote for is not me " hovering around liberalism". It's me telling you about the division in society! There's a big difference between who the youth and who oldies vote for. That is me being OBJECTIVE

Which leads to me

2) talking about who I think should be allowed to vote and who not to is obviously my personal opinion, of course I'm going to be SUBJECTIVE. I do not see why pensioners are allowed to vote and therefore decide on how problems (which mostly do NOT affect them) should be solved!

Those who'll be affected by Brexit the most is the working age population. The working age in England ranges between 16-64. So please bear with me if I don't understand why a 16 year old is not allowed to vote, but a 70, 80, 90, in fact 100 year old year old.
The UK like most other European countries is considered an aging country. Ca. 20% of the population is over 65. That means ca. 20% of the population are able to decide on a future they won't be a part in, on a lot of things that won't affect them.
I'm sure the young people are more educated and better informed on politics than their 80/90 year old grandparents.

I already explained why this is OBVIOUSLY the case, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

3) To be honest when I read about your argument and Paris climate agreement, I didn't know if I should shout out "Ehn!!!!" or laugh.

I didn't think I'l have to explain how democracy works, but here we go.

Democracy in a nutshell according to Wikipedia:

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

You seem to forget/ignore/not realize the fact that the true power of any democratic countries lies within its people.

Angela Merkel and Macron (by the way a young president) didn't dance their way up, but were voted by the PEOPLE. You know how it works, politicians present want they want to change, the people vote them in.
Angela Merkel for example promised a change in the climate policy, yet she's failing horribly because the German climate policy as for now is not compatible with the Paris climate change agreement.

Most climate advocates happen to be young, most who go out to protest every Fridays happen to be young. Most people who deny the climate change happen to be OLD or not care as much.
I mean they are most likely not to be affected by the negative effects, yet are allowed to vote.
Most in fact vote for parties who do not believe in climate change! That is the problem! (Yet the youth is the naive one?)

One of the reasons Merkel's party failed so badly in this recent election is because the youth started calling her out for not doing enough about these topics.

Yes, had it not been for the YOUTH then they wouldn't have had the platform, had it not been for the YOUTH then who gave up their lives because they believed in the democracy we have today, Europe would still be ruled by a number of Kings.

I'm pretty sure though that some oldies back then ridiculed the YOUTH'S effort while clinging on to the monarchy.

4) I didn't say every single youth voted against Brexit, I said MAJORITY did, while MAJORITY of the oldies voted for Brexit, even though they are NOT the ones, who'll be affected by it or at least not be as affected as the youth.

To be honest, your second to the last paragraph makes absolutely no sense.

5)The youth have always (in every generation) been the most creative, the ones who fought for change, yearned for a change, the better educated ones etc.
The world is evolving in every aspect and it's people are too, so ehhhhhhn?

Bill Gates for example wrote his first software programme at the age of 13 and invented Microsoft at age 20. Most new things are invented by the youth NOT pensioners.

A boss is most likely going to employ a younger person, who is still full of new ideas, motivated etc than a 50 year old
My engagement will not permit me to be prompt in responding, so pardon me.

Being pre-empt in trivialising the salient point I made with statement like
will not negate my point. It only enliven the fact of you clutching on straws to circumvent the whirling vortex of reality dragging you down it center with ineluctable barrage of disillusionment that I bring to you, and I'm enjoying it. Lolcheesy
fieryy! fieryy!! change tactics. You're dealing with a sage in this art.

The UK referendum result is the perfect example of how old people just fvck your life.
The above statement is a nàked pointer to your liberal leaning, and a brazen projection of your liberal sentiment(personal opinion). It's everything but objective.

Isn't it risible that you'd be sybaritic in defining democracy to me, and at the same time shooting yourself in the foot with your display of naivity with this
It is one thing to vote a person in, it is another thing for the person to carry out the thing he/she was voted for. Do you know that David cameron criticised EU before he was voted in, and made a dramatic U-turn when he assumed office. Democrazy(as I like to call it) is not tantamount to direct execution of what you want as regards voting a leader in, it is still subject to the whim and caprice of the leader, and the leaders are the so called oldies you resent passionately, and they have liberty to renege.

Sometimes, clamour of indignation result in their ousting, and another none youth(with infinitesimal exception) get voted in and the circle continue. So, appreciate the political will of those who made the climate agreement.
Buhari campaigned on the back of restructure, but it's the word he most abhor now. Don't forget he's back for second term to finish Nigeria off with doggy stylegrin

Let me reiterate my point: The youths are important, so also are the none youth. Neither am i in contention with you about their importance, and it's becoming monotonous and short-sighted to shoehorn it on age.
The crux of our discuss should be; if euroscepticism and apprehension of brexiteers is valid or not.
Brexiteers are simply tired of the suffocating bureaucracy that has usurped their sovereignty and security. They hate pandering to the pernicious whim of politicians in far away country whom they didn't elect and are calling the shot in their life and future.
They're tired of the single market and EU custom union that has enmeshed them in a quagmire of no trade competition and no economic dynamism, thus detrimental.

They are tired of being forced like a puppet to accept thousands of EU and none EU
nationals who fought for ISIS and other terrorist group and masquerading as asylum seeker or immigrants (if you like) looking for opportunity to pulverise them and their kids if possible.

The parlous situation they're in now, is because EU is behaving like a petulant kid and trying to make a scapegoat of UK for refusing to pander to their diktat. simple as ABCD as my mom will say

BTW, if the youth are such a phenomenon as you put, and the mainstay in UK. How come they were not able to muster majority to sway the referendum in their suppose favour. And please, save me the twaddle of 16yrs voting.
What does he or she know that is sufficient to make apt decision on national issue like brexit. If a 30yrs old is to have sex with a 16yrs old girl, you liberals will be at the vanguard of stoning him to death with claim that she is a minor and not old enough to to consent (which i 100% agree). Isn't it a blinding hypocrisy and two-faced double standard that you'd make such assertion.

Trying to use derogatory word like uneducated, unexposed and oldy will not accentuate your point nor those who made such skewed conclusion. It only goes to buttress your huffiness and the idiosyncrasy of all liberals-pettiness laced with intolerance they accuse conservatives of.
Same format American liberals are using against trump supporters.
Re: Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
cyprus000:

fieryy! fieryy!! change tactics. You're dealing with a sage in this art.

The above statement is a nàked pointer to your liberal leaning, and a brazen projection of your liberal sentiment(personal opinion). It's everything but objective.

Isn't it risible that you'd be sybaritic in defining democracy to me, and at the same time shooting yourself in the foot with your display of naivity with this

It is one thing to vote a person in, it is another thing for the person to carry out the thing he/she was voted for.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN??!!!!!

I'll just ignore the things above and rather focus on your points because seriously eeeeeeeeeeehn?! Lmaooooo.

Anyway, it's obvious you live in a country that doesn't know how democracy functions. You vote for a person because you think the problems he or she and on solving should be solved. As a politician you SERVE your citizens. If you fail terribly by not fixing any of the problems you promised to solve, you'll either be voted out during the next election or you step down.

David Cameroon might have CRITIZED the EU, but since when does that mean he wanted Brexit?

cyprus000:

Buhari campaigned on the back of restructure, but it's the word he most abhor now. Don't forget he's back for second term to finish Nigeria off with doggy stylegrin

And then you used the president of NIGERIA, a country where politics and democracy is a joke as an example...Do you really expect me to take you serious, lmaooooo

cyprus000:

The crux of our discuss should be; if euroscepticism and apprehension of brexiteers is valid or not.

You quoted me first and said this

cyprus000:
not everything is predicated on the future of youth. they're things the youth are egregious in making decision on, due to lack in experience, informed decision, first hand knowledge et al

I quoted you to disagree on that and came up with exaaaaaamples like that of Brexit, the US and Germany to let you know that there is a difference between who young people voted for and who old people voted for.

Also stating that the decision of those who'll have to deal with the consequences of any election should be the ones to decide.

It seems you've got it wrong, this is not about Brexit or staying. This is about those who will be AFFECTED THE MOST BY THE CONSEQUENCES OF EVERY ELECTION. They are the ones, who ought to vote.

This is not about you or me agreeing with Brexit. It's letting those WHO WILL BE AFFECTED MAKE THEIR DECISION

Those affected are those of the working age 16-64. People aged 16–18 for example are able to vote in Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro if EMPLOYED. They have a right to be a part of making a decision THEY WILL BE AFFECTED BY, which is what democracy is about!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm done because this is getting more and more ridiculous undecided

Like I said earlier, you keep saying a lot, yet nothing grin I doubt you even know what this "discussion" is about and I doubt you can even put what you want/believe in in a single nutshell. Once again, you keep saying a lot, yet nothing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indian Women Sold As Products In Saudi Arabia / Trump Tells US Citizens To Leave Iraq Immediately After Killing Iraq's Commander / American Arrested For Spending Covid-19 Bailout Fund On Lamborghini & Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.