Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 (1903 Views)

Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians By Age (21-39) / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 by truenaijaworld: 7:23am On May 27, 2019
At the age of just 21 years, Kylie Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world. According to forbes, she's worth $1 billion.

Kylie Jenner, a member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is a single mother from United States Of America, residence in Hidden Hills, California. She is the founder and owner of Kylie Cosmetics. Jenner, has leveraged her large social media followers to create her own billion-dollar fortune.

She has over 130 million followers on her instagram account

She has over 27 million followers on her twitter handle

She has over 22 million likes on her facebook page

https://truenaija.com/world-youngest-billionaire-at-age-21/

Re: World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 by Tolani0167(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2019
Wow sense and beauty
Re: World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 by Bucajunior(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
I d6nt knw y i dnt like d kardansian family,esp dat LovePeddler KIM
Re: World Youngest Billionaire At Age 21 by 2dice01: 10:11am On May 27, 2019
Bucajunior:
I d6nt knw y i dnt like d kardansian family,esp dat LovePeddler KIM
They don't give any fvck about you also bro
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Socialite, Toyin Igbira Dies At 56 After Prolonged Illness / Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem / Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.