Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) (46404 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by CastedAyo: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Singer Oyinkansola Aderibigbe, known professionally as Ayra Starr, has fired back at a troll who called her a ‘prostitute’, Igbere TV reports.

The drama began after the singer posted a new photo of herself on Twitter on Wednesday with the caption, “new song.”

The post which has been liked nearly 48,000 times as of the time of this report was slammed by a Twitter user @IlelaboyeG who resorted to abuse.

“Best in doing like ashawo,” the user wrote.

“Just like your mom, twins,” Ayra Starr fired back.

Signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, Ayra caught the attention of the Nigerian audience with the release of her debut hit, ‘Away’, early last year.

In August, she released her debut album, 19 and Dangerous, which earned her the number 2 spot on Billboard’s Next Big Sound chart in the same month.

https://twitter.com/ayrastarr/status/1539641294107975687

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by tillaman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mehn screw that dude, I love me some ileke
She deserves some tongue lashing
That’s all I have to say!!
Hot AF
If only she can pull down that trampoline or whatever it is she’s wearing a little bit more so I can count her ileke

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wa
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
smiley
Normally this Ayra Star girl go sweet sha but that troll is frustrated

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by SHINJA: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ahhahaahh.

But she dey dress like ashawooooo na...

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by wayne4loan: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by inoki247: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
lol na aw d small girl dey always dress and this part of the world na aw u dress naso dem go Address you....

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by VeryWickedMan: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
How much for her 2 nuts + bj abeg
For educational purposes, I'm a researcher

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Sadheart(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
����
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by hotwax: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bunch of clout chasers...but the troll and the trolled are nobody that should not have gotten our attention until nairaland decided to glorify them.

What is there to see between

1. man child
2. and olosho

Please lets be obidient jare...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by RichDad1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
She’s not denying the obvious anyways. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Agrobabs: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
I can't feel my kidney cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
How's this news?

5 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Kishkosh: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Presido44: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
FTC
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by LilyColin(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good for him

We the reasonable youths stand gidigba with
PO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
H
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Harmony92(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some people lack manners no be small undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by utenwuson: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonsense reply.... Uncut
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Internet trolls : FvckAllYa.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by ElvisPresley(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
I love that reply...

Some idiots need to stop calling every woman prostitutes......Ayra Starr is a girl with talents and she's still young with a bright future ahead.

9 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
How is this news Nitori oloun
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Iseoluwani: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
He is right actually....

We need to start saying and accessing the truth

Like telling portable that he is a nuisance to the community

MA fo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by boldking(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vv
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by UnknownT: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
He didn't actually call him a prostitute, he said "like prostitute". But then, she's in her right to reply him like that

7 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kenzysmith: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
A
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
How much for her 2 nuts + bj abeg
For educational purposes, I'm a researcher
Werey grin
Educational purposes blend your mouth grin

11 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by philpwresh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ee
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Adebayoa159: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
She gave the wayray K.O,, seriously I don't know why some people don't even know how to mind their business,,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by JosephXavier: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
The small girl is young, pretty, has a great body and like showing off her beach body

That shouldn't be the reason why she should be called ashewo, abi any of una don pay her for sex before?

So many ladies would want to have that kind of body but couldn't

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] / Wizkid, Timaya Ignore Davido On His Birthday / Van Vicker's Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.