Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (35234 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2006(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
If you are very sure of that then you will
enter Malaysia stress free, work, earn money
and then live your life

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by Tonja: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
My husband is a US Soldier that was stationed in Afghanistan. He was on his way home in Tennessee when he was stopped in Malaysia and said that he needs a PTA. This is his first time traveling through Malaysia coming home. They said it will cost him$1,250.00 of course he does not have the money and I don't have it to send to him. Should he seek help from US Army; US Embassy; and RED CROSS. He had on his military uniform when they pointed him out as if he had the money because he is military. I don't know if you know but this should have been told to him before he boarded to go home. My question is: Why is this happening? angry
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Tonja:

My husband is a US Soldier that was stationed in Afghanistan. He was on his way home in Tennessee when he was stopped in Malaysia and said that he needs a PTA. This is his first time traveling through Malaysia coming home. They said it will cost him$1,250.00 of course he does not have the money and I don't have it to send to him. Should he seek help from US Army; US Embassy; and RED CROSS. He had on his military uniform when they pointed him out as if he had the money because he is military. I don't know if you know but this should have been told to him before he boarded to go home. My question is: Why is this happening? angry

US embassy straight away.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by Tonja: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2012
This is unreal!!! My husband is still in Malaysia. He is on his way to the US Embassy. I contacted the American Red Cross for Soldiers and they said that Soldiers and civilians can travel without this PTA fee. They said it is a scam and the victims are first time fliers. We don't know what else to do.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by udehobinna: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
[/color][color=#000000][color=#000099][/color] is studing in malaysia perfect and secondly does it creat employment opportunity to non citizen especailly in sport''football area''?
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by ikyeh: 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by frenzymirakk(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2015
WESTERNCR:
I pity all of u guys wanting to travel to Malaysia. I dont even know what you guys are looking for in Malaysia, at the end of the day u got locked up in Jail for three months because you overstay. They dont issue more than two weeks for nigerian passport except student besides, there are no jobs in malaysia, though some guys are in malaysia for frauds but whatever, I'll advice u guys to find a better western country than Malaysia.

from ur stand, u dnt apreciate ppl goin to malaysia. Ur reasons ar best knwn to u.but pls i need serious and detailed info if u got any.. I need a western country i can travel to for studies and u knw hustling dey important(study and work)and how i can get about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Abuja-bound Train Derails In Jere, Kaduna State (Photos) / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.