Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! (1123 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by Abollyhost: 4:54pm On May 27, 2019

A young photographer who was recently paraded by EFCC as an alleged ‘Yahoo Boy’ (internet fraudster) in Abuja has come out to issue a disclaimer.

According to the photographer known as ‘Young Kozzo’, he was simply arrested alongside the ‘main’ suspects while he was there as an ‘innocent’ photographer.

Sharing his story after he was granted bail on Monday, he wrote,;

As a means to get myself useful even in a country that neither has jobs to offer it’s youth nor supports the few that follow their dream to build brand and provide services, I @Kozzographa was doing a video and picture profile for @CzaBoi and @i_am_black_montana scheduled for 3 days in Abuja from 15/05/2019-17/05/2019. on the 3rd day Friday 17/05/2019 at about 6am, Officers and staff of the @officialefcc invaded the house/Studio where we were working following a tip off by an anonymous and arrested the ten of us including @Beat_boi the music producer recording Czaboi’s new mixtape Album.

Saying I wasn’t nvolved in any fraudulent activity even caused me more drills as I was slapped mercilessly with pepper spray in my eyes. We were taken to the EFCC office in Wuse 2, served jobs and immediately after rolling on the ground our pictures were taken even before stating anything.

We were taken to the AFF department were we gave our statements with all Social media and bank account details and later put in the EFCC cell from Friday 17/05/2019- Monday 20/05/2019. I and @beat_boi were released on bail on Monday after scrutinization of our accounts to find no history of fraud.

On coming out, I found my names and pictures were on @officialefcc instagram page alongside so many other blogs as “suspected Yahoo boys”. I met @Czaboi as an artiste who has proper management thus I had no reason to doubt his business.

Read More: https://www.wapdite.com.ng/i-am-not-a-yahoo-boy-young-photographer-who-was-arrested-by-efcc-cries-out/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by dokyOloye: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
Zoo EFCC
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by Planet3xi: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Let the haters that accused them falsely because they live good enjoy the torment they suffer.
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2019
All these arrest by the EFCC are all Misplaced priority
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by ojun50(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
Efcc own don thy pass sars matter
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by rookidmart: 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
EFCC is now the new SARS?

Pathetic
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 27, 2019
Omo lo mo kukuma put personal disclaimer ...Akoba Adaba olohun ma ja ri
Re: ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! by Cedricbakambu: 11:23am On May 28, 2019
People dishing out accolades to EFCC, have no idea what these people do. if only you knew, you'd know that you and your so called legit business are not safe.
Just make it big first and see how they come for you.
What we see on the news is not even the half of it.

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Man By Stoning Each Other (Photos) / Army Burnt Vehicles Loaded With Imported Fish In Yobe State / Angry Global Reactions As Leah Sharibu Delivers Baby Boy In Boko Haram Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.