Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta (40108 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by divine2288: 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Tiwa baby, this one that you jetted out of Lagos into Delta, I hope you were not there to look for your own Ned Nwoko...
grin
OgbanjeProphet:
Tiwa baby, this one that you jetted out of Lagos into Delta, I hope you were not there to look for your own Ned Nwoko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Awe4luv(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2019
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Bucajunior(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2019
dreu2fine:
Wat is gud in delta apart from shoprit.abi na Shoprit she de com
see this slowpoke,am sure that ordinary A.J takeaway is way better than all the mall and amuzement centres u have in that village u are chating frm.
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by paulhunter: 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
WHERE IS WIZKID?? MADAM TELL UR SON WHO WIZKID IS TO YOU.!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by West2019(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
E no concern me oooooo if she lyk jet into Hell.fire
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Conqueror89: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Tiwa baby, this one that you jetted out of Lagos into Delta, I hope you were not there4 to look for your own Ned Nwoko...
Fuccking hilarious cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Sureguytalk(m): 3:50am On May 28, 2019
wink wink wink wink wink Today you talk better
AbooNasir:

So? Orange get Vitamin c, Eba is good, so why bothered bout someone traveling? my guy sòpé ti é.....Don't compare. your life with someone else own,forget the glamour U might even happier that she(tiwa) is.....to say Ur kid brother dey hospital u wouldn't be typing this, thank God for God and thank God for his mercy and grace over u and Ur kid brother....... Remember Syria,Gaza and all those war forsaking country have kids to, they'd prefer that Ur brother orange and eba and be comfortable,rather than wake up to the sound of gun,bombs as their children day souvenir!!!

Tueeeeh!! The gawds ve said it all...
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Sammyolis: 9:03am On May 28, 2019
Plz who owned the jet ✈️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse / Tekno Seals N1.2Billion Sony Music Deal In Grand Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.