Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (64687 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Breakingfamous: 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
Tiwa Savage stormed Delta State with her son, Jamil as she performed at Regina Daniels' Children's Day carnival.

People were struggling to snap pictures with Tiwa Savage.

A lady fainted while she was Struggling to take a picture with Tiwa Savage at Regina Daniels Children's day carnival in Delta state.

Someone was heard in the video screaming "People are fainting!!!!"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/tiwa-savage-lady-faints-at-regina.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Breakingfamous: 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Adeoludt(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2019
One down

3 Likes

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by mokaflex(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2019
Children’s day was organized by Delta State government hosted by Regina Daniel Nwoko. Venue of the party/get together is at the governors home town Agbor.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by CreepyBlackpool: 1:51am On May 28, 2019
See somebody's WCW.
lipsrsealed
Some ladies will never have sense in this life

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by sparog(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by columbus007(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2019
See mumu,so she no fit faint for better things na tiwa she dey faint give hoeloshi somebody. . undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Bucajunior(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
She is an onyeiberibe.and what is doing her is iberiberism

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by anochuko01(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2019
Tiwa get plenty anointing nah

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Shukusheka(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2019
Hunger +stampede + body odour in crowded area = fainting

Quick maths

26 Likes

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Sammyolis: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by KristaPretty(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2019
Tiwa wey be like man? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by oyatz(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2019
Can you please translate the meaning for me?

Bucajunior:
She is an onyeiberibe.and what is doing her is iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by TimiRume(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
Jealousy. Most people allege that people who bear fancy names like blablablapretty are usually ugly. I don't blame them because that has been my experience too.

joking cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Deepfeel(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
Let's see how womanly you look undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by KristaPretty(f): 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Let's see how womanly you look undecided

You go trip break neck if you see me, no worry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Deepfeel(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

You go trip break neck if you see me, no worry grin grin grin grin grin
Are you serious grin in that case just paint a picture of how you look in words, description
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by nicepoker101(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Are you serious grin in that case just paint a picture of how you look in words, description
you are engaging in a conversation with a low grade bobrisky. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Deepfeel(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
you are engaging in a conversation with a low grade bobrisky. grin
Hahaha I don't mind I still want to see
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by OILFLASHY1(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2019
Gov, wike lauches book obi, saraki Tambuwal and PDP chieftain attends (pictures)
https://thickmatch.com/gov-wike-lauches-book-obi-saraki-tambuwal-pdp-chieftain-attends-pictures/
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by tstx(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2019
Some Ladies sef eh

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by comradee1248: 7:02pm On May 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
Heeeeyaaaah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by tenniscourt: 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
UBER/TAXIFY DRIVER needed IN LAGOS

Are you a registered uber or taxify driver (if not, DONT APPLY. ONLY EXPERIENCED uber/taxify drivers needed )?
Do you live in Lagos - mainland in particular?
Do you have a valid Driver's license?
Are you neat and careful with cars?
Are you looking for a partner whose car you can work with?
Are you dedicated enough to meet up with weekly payments?
Are you available to start immediately?
If your answer to these questions is YES
kindly send your CV or details to uberdriv274@gmail.com, you will be contacted immediately for a brief interview meeting

NOTE: A responsible family man or woman better advantage. 0-9-0-3-0-4-5-8-7-4-0-
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Offpoint1: 7:04pm On May 28, 2019
The faintee looks malnourish, probably fainted because of hunger and not savage.
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Amuocha: 7:04pm On May 28, 2019
Buhari sef angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.