Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) (22442 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / My Brother Wife Pour Him Hot Water, Sister Share Before & After Pictures. PHOTOS / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by akocon: 11:24am On May 28, 2019
graphic and web design at its finest ...
www.akconsolutions.com
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by daxclusive1: 11:26am On May 28, 2019
Countless of it I received while growing up, did I die. NO. if the slap is to reset his brain.. O beta. Some students can b annoying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2019
This one na small I can't count how many I don receive back then grin
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Psoul(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2019
Chelsea82:
Imagine this is your child and you see this leaked video. What would you do?

The video footage of a teacher is currently trending online because of his act to one of her student.

In the video, it seems the student lost focus and when the teacher find out the student is not concentrating she slapped him on the head.

The slap she give the student causes follow student to shout, because she slapped the student very hard on his head.

Like I ask, Imagine this is your child and you see this leaked video. What would you do?

Some said the this type of slap on the head will do a factory reset on his brain.

Me myself i feel the slap on the student!

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/teacher-resets-her-students-brain-by.html?m=1

I am allergic to poorly constructed English, full of bad grammar.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Psoul(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2019
That Twitter handle @Terrifik that said his father will single-handedly scatter the full school, has an irresponsible father if actually what he said is hw his father will react. He must be a "trerrifik" man.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2019
Both teachers and parents should try to stop using bare hands on children, its dangerous, and has serious effects as the beating is mostly done out of anger and sudden...slapping on the cheek can affect the eardrum, knock on the head can affect d brain, even slapping on the back affects the chest ...Cane is better, and they fear it more, whatever injury sustained is on the skin...please oo embarassed
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by uuzba(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2019
Pavore9:
Releasing her frustration on the student.

If the boy's parents are smart enough, they get her sued so that by the time she and family raises funds to pay for damages, her method of dealing with students would change.
And the boy will still fail the exam and remain in his parents house till 45years
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by uuzba(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2019
AlphaStyles:
This one na small I can't count how many I don receive back then grin
Hope your life is good now.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2019
That teacher is an idiot , even if you think my child needs to be disciplined, don't put your hands on his head that's not safe medically.

Anyway it's Africa, what does she know.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2019
grin that slap can either make you pass your exam or either make you pass away asin the slap is between A+ or RIP
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
This kind slap can change destiny.it can change cgpa
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by warlord24(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
I didnt see anyting wrong there...

we took worst than this abeg.

but we no die...

if you dnt want ur child to be dealt with like that.. keep am for house na.

we wouldn't be this mannared today, if not for they kinda parents we got those day.

my dad is late.. but there is this beating i recieved 2001 it still echoes n my ears..

as in, my father settle down gave me the beating of my life.. worthy enough to win oscar award.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
uuzba:

Hope your life is good now.
my life turned out great thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt For Illegal Oil Bunkering (Photos) / Police Deploy Officers As Soldiers, Traders Clash In Abuja Market / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.