Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Pay For Instagram Ads In Nigeria (2019) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Instagram Ads In Nigeria (2019) (725 Views)

Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019) / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Soundproof Generator Prices In Nigeria (2019) +other Large Gens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Instagram Ads In Nigeria (2019) by thatejigirl: 7:43am On May 28, 2019
So, you have tried and tried to pay for Instagram ads using your ATM card and you have failed? Welcome to the struggle. It can be quite difficult to pay for Instagram ads in Nigeria. I KNOW. This is because you can only pay for Instagram ads in dollars, *technically*.

There are 2 PAYMENT METHODS for Instagram ads in Nigeria.
1. GTB domiciliary account - a dollar account
2. Your Nigerian bank account

Now, many Nigerians do not want to go through the stress of opening a domiciliary account. They want to pay using their Nigerian bank account. Well, what if I told you, you can use your ATM card? You can pay for your your Instagram ads in NAIRA!
All you have to do is, when you have to select a payment method - Use Paypal. Create a Paypal account if you do not have one already and connect it to your Facebook account and voila! You can start advertising your products and services on Instagram.

If you need help paying for Instagram ads, send me an email - blessingeji46@gmail.com and I will gladly help!

Happy advertising!

(1) (Reply)

My Frustrating Experience With Diamond/access Bank Today / How I Made 1 Million Niara From Niaraland Within 3 Month / Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.