Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University (16794 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by ELVISHOT: 11:02am On May 28, 2019
Tragedy averted as car rams into the Faculty of Law, following a brake failure, today, at the Rivers State University, No life was lost.

Watch The Moment Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/tragedy-averted-as-car-rams-into.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On May 28, 2019

BREAK FAILURE!

We thank God that no life was lost.

To God be the glory......Great things he has done!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by ufotty2001: 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
The guy above me is very intelligent... Lol. Do as if we are dragging land

3 Likes

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
Ok, everything under Buhari can fail.
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
Always check your car every 3 to 4 months, with a good mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by tstx(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
Wike's Fault

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
Rams?? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by HarryDuce(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
Reckless driver or a faulty break.

The driver is still careless either way.
Why are we suppose to know this?
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by GentleMoney: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
shocked

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by metroid(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2019
Rivers State again?

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Tonyclems(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2019
see how all the SAN for the faculty go prepare for cas
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On May 28, 2019
Badmanlalajoshi:
Rams?? ??
Dem no mean Rams like Sallah rams o oga Badman! cheesy
Quickly borrow a dictionary and check the different meanings of rams abeg! wink
Vizzy4u:
"Car rams.." english come and die
Heeyah!
Make una dey read una dictionary once in a while nah and stop embarassing yourselves on a public forum!
Now, commot your hands for head pls!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
"Car rams.." english come and die

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
feelmeTy:
You say?
Shey no be 'Aunty 40 seconds' be dat sha?!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by lonelydora: 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
UST sef
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Yankiss(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
We thank God no lives were lost. Brake failure can cause a very serious incident! Cars need to follow speed limits. It's improper to drive recklessly within campus environment.
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
I have been there years ago. I wonder what would make a car to drive above 30km/hr inside the campus to warrant this damage.
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Yankiss(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
post=78795806:

Dem no mean Rams like this o oga Badman! cheesy

grin grin grin English ee. But op caused confusion wella. Why not rams instead of Rams??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
tstx:
Wike's Fault

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
If they tell you that you need to go and buy sense na you will feel offended
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by CertifiedGee(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that images uploaded on instablog dey get as e be. E no too dey clear.

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by tstx(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

If they tell you that you need to go and buy sense na you will feel offended

Says someone who can't tell when someone is joking
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
Yankiss:
grin grin grin English ee. But op caused confusion wella. Why not rams instead of Rams??
........ because he started all the words in the topic with capital letters!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by SouthSouth1914: 3:17pm On May 28, 2019
post=78795744:

BREAK FAILURE!

We thank God that no life was lost.

To God be the glory......Great things he has done!!

Break failure an unending nightmare with the Camry 2007-11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by scholes23(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2019
He parked well
Re: Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2019
post=78795806:

Dem no mean Rams like Sallah rams o oga Badman! cheesy

Heeyah!
Make una dey read una dictionary once in a while nah and stop embarassing yourselves on a public forum!
Now, commot your hands for head pls!
"rams" 4 dis ramadan get as e b grin dat op scam us lagringrin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Evacuates 41 Girls From Mali (Photo) / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / 60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.