Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Beware Of Sack Carriers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Sack Carriers (293 Views)

Driver Steals Company’s Vehicle Over Threat Of Sack / Sack Of Guns, Ammunition Recovered In Lagos Secondary School (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sack Carriers by affigurl5(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2019
So, on getting close to the office yesterday, on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, there's these delivery guys, they own bikes and deliver for fast foods.
He has picked up some orders to deliver. He left the food outside on the floor; beside his bike; like 7 or 6 packs of different food, it was all wrapped. went back in to get something; maybe more order..

This dirty looking guy was passing by with dirty sack on his shoulder (the guys that go around with sack to pick things from the dustbin), he just came from nowhere with a dirty sack, carried the food where the bike man left it, straight into his dirty sack. he was really taking his time to do that so as not to raise suspicions. " Gbam!" d bike guy stepped out, not knowing what was happening. he was curious and shouted..
Bikeman: " who be that, watin you dey do there"?
Dustbin Parker: "i dey pack dirty"
Bikeman: "nah dirty be that? that thing be like dirty"?

I walked away. i wasn't ready to hear the sound of the hot slap or witness the beating.. i can't stand that particular scene.

these guys go about stealing pretending to pick dirts; like we all witness three weeks ago; a sack man stealing a generator and putting it in his sack.

The guy actually knew what he was doing, he knew the food was for delivery. it would have served him for the whole of this week.
probably warm it and be eating....

As at the time of this incident, It didn't look funny to me though. I just had a flash back of it and decided to share because it does actually sound very funny to me now... I don't want to laugh alone. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Sack Carriers by ekene101: 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
Its those everything condemn abo.ki people,they can thief for Africa,they steal full generator set and put inside their sac,some even steal aluminum sliding windows, phcn equipments from transformer. The rate at which northerners commit crimes these days is really alarming,
Follow efcc page on Facebook and see how they are been arrested like stray goats on daily basis,even older ones too.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sack Carriers by Jakumo(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2019
Fear of the sack man is the beginning of wisdom. At least in the instance above, the sack contained stolen food, and not harvested human heads.

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change In Lagos / CHRSJ Fingers Senior Police Officer In Shady Land Deals / UNBELIEVABLE!! 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Div

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.