Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kaka,messi & Ronaldo[man U]:which Is Going Home With D World Best Player Award? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka,messi & Ronaldo[man U]:which Is Going Home With D World Best Player Award? (954 Views)

Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaka,messi & Ronaldo[man U]:which Is Going Home With D World Best Player Award? by AGBAMA(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2007
THESE THREE CALIBRE OF PLAYERS:RONALDO[MAN U],KAKA AND MESSI ARE REALLY STARS TO BE RECKONED WITH,BUT PERTAINING TO THE WORLD BEST TITLE,HUH! I THINK KAKA SHOULD BE GIVEN THE AWARD FOLLOWED BY MESSI AND THEN RONALDO.Y I SAID SO IS THAT RONALDO IS STILL AN UPCOMING STAR AND IT IS VERY HARD TO GIVE AN ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER THE AWARD DUE TO SOME UNKNOWN REASONS,BUT IF HE IS PERSISTENTLY PERFORMING I KNOW HE IS GOING TO BREAK THE JINX.AS FOR MESSI HE IS RATED AS THE "JUNIOR MARADONA" WELL DATS QUITE OKAY,HEI S ONE OF THE PLAYERS WE AND FIFA SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR IN THE EURO'S AND WORLD'S CUPS.HE IS TALENTED,SKILLFUL.MY ADVICE TO HIM IS DAT IS SHOULD BE DILIGENT AN D THE SKY WILL BE HIS STARTING POINT.AND ABOVE THE MAN KAKA,THE BRAZILIAN AND AC MILAN GIANT.HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PLAYER,SKILLFUL,CALCULATIVE,YOUNG ATTACKING LARD;ALWAYS EAGER FOR HIS NAME TO BE ON THE SCORING SHEET OF EVERY MATCH HE PLAYSFULL OF FOOTBALL ENTHUSIASM.HE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE WORLD BEST TITLE BECOS HE HAS ENOUGH STUFF TO PROVE IT:4RM HIS LEAGUE TO THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,HE HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL.MY PLEA TO FIFA AND OTHER FOOTBALL GOVERNING BOBIES IS THAT HE[KAKA] SHOULD BE GIVEN THIS TITLE.
Re: Kaka,messi & Ronaldo[man U]:which Is Going Home With D World Best Player Award? by Ikbobby(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2007
grin it is kaka that is wining the world best player

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Vs Lagerback ' Why Does Africa Lack Faith In Its Coaches? / Supersport Production Engineer And Commentator Abducted (Released!) / Albion Fans To Unveil Anti-racism Peter Odemwingie Banner Against Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.