Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies (36635 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Rev. Daniel Idenyi Is Dead: Treasure And Tracy Daniels' Father Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by BigBelleControl(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2019
RIP Mr Kosoko. The best Fine Art teacher in Lagos at that time. On behalf of KHOSA 2002, I wish Kunle and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by anambraamaka: 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
RIP
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 28, 2019
Anodyne:
Few months after promotion, hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Too many people on that queue, one impatient guy there just had to bump off Mr. Gold and take his own chance earlier.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2019
To Allah we belong and to him is our return
May Allah swt Grant you eternal rest
U are very lucky sir,you died during the holy month if Ramadan
It is sure paradise has been made lawful for you.
Adieu sir
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Oyinlola42: 9:42pm On May 28, 2019
Rip
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Anodyne(f): 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Too many people on that queue, one impatient guy there just had to bump off Mr. Gold and take his own chance earlier.
I am telling you.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Anodyne(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
BigBelleControl:
RIP Mr Kosoko. The best Fine Art teacher in Lagos at that time. On behalf of KHOSA 2002, I wish Kunle and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Wow! You even know the man wella.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 28, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with his family may his beloved soul Rest In Peace
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Moconquer: 11:29pm On May 28, 2019
U need see the way cars full my estate today cos of this
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by faithfull18(f): 11:34pm On May 28, 2019
Eeyah.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by enemyofprogress: 11:41pm On May 28, 2019
Simi no get good leg inside that family
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On May 28, 2019
Moconquer:
U need see the way cars full my estate today cos of this
yinmu
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On May 28, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Thoughts and prayers with his family may his beloved soul Rest In Peace
na who beg you
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Danwakae(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2019
Yarabawa at it again

Next will be his mother,

Ritualists people

Olamide part 2
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Americanboy35: 12:12am On May 29, 2019
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Uniquestellz(f): 12:23am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Haha
Children of Adam
sad
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by lambofil(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2019
Joromi12:
This life na big scam. He made perm sec after years of hustling den died just like that. God is a mean man

May God forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by enemyofprogress: 4:59am On May 29, 2019
Uniquestellz:

Haha
Children of Adam
sad
as i dey look you, you too no get good leg for nairaland
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 8:37am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na who beg you
no one has to beg me to show sympathy
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 9:03am On May 29, 2019
After he was made perm sec? This is a lesson not to hinge your life on small hope. When others are taking the bulls by the horn achieving great feat, you decide to start small and continue small with the hope it will get better. My bro and sis, it will get better but that time you'll be too old to enjoy the benefits. Don't waste your youth!!!

RIP sir. You raised a godly family.
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Uniquestellz(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
as i dey look you, you too no get good leg for nairaland
Lol... Do you know how many years I’ve been on Nairaland?
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:

You're damn crazy!
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by abbaashiru(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Heylius:
How are we sure their is a God up there
Hmm RIP papa Adesimi
did you take his life?
Re: Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Rest in peace sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Snake Print Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.