Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) (41627 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigerian-British actor David Oyelowo has announced the death of his father Stephen Oyelowo, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old announced the death on Friday via Instagram, revealing he died of colon cancer.

“It is with a heavy heart that I bring the news of the passing of my beloved father. My brothers and I knew him as our protector, guardian, hero, encourager and our lovely Daddy,” David wrote.

“You probably knew him as @the_leaf_blower, because of his hilarious antics with that very noisy device! You wouldn’t know it, but my Dad had been in a years-long battle with colon cancer.

“My heart is at peace because his pain is now over and the real victory has been won because I know he is now with his Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. He fought so hard to stick around for me, my brothers and his grandchildren.

“He would often say to me. ‘God has so much in store for you, and I want to be here to see it.’”

Speaking of his last conversation with his father, Igbere TV reports that the actor revealed that he fought through the pain.

“He passed away peacefully this week and I truly believe he’s now reunited with my mum in heaven, and although I will never truly get over losing him, my heart is full at the thought of him with my mother again,” he added.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkJlKgpnBN/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=DB2D8223-9645-41B2-B17C-5B3FFA7F18DD

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
R.I.P

Colon cancer is needed in Aso rock.....to visit anyone that's a cabal....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
How can one even detect early signs of cancer?

Rip baba

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Condolences to the Family!

Having to Depart this Earth With JESUS Christ is

Undescribeable Glory and Unlimited Happiness..

It's Getting out of this Filthy and Wicked World to a Place of Glory

It's Getting out of this World of Pains and Tears to a Place where all Tears are Wiped away..

It's Getting out this World of Vanity to a Place of Reality of Eternal Life..

LORD! I Can't Wait to Come Home!

If you Are not Saved! You are Living a Very Risky Life..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family!

Having to Depart this Earth With JESUS Christ is Undescribeable Glory and Unlimited Happiness..

Getting out of this Filthy and Wicked World to a Place of Glory

Getting out of this World of Pains and Tears to a Place where all Tears are Wiped away..

Getting out this World of Vanity to a Place of Reality of Eternal Life..

LORD! I Can't Wait to Come Home! I
hmm.. just thinking of my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

hmm.. just thinking of my soul.

It's Worth thinking about for all of us My Brother...

One Day! Whether we like it or not ! We will Get out from here..

22 Likes

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Worth thinking about for all of us My Brother...
One Day! Whether we like it or not ! We will Get out from here..
I don't think am going to enter heaven.... "masturbation"

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
RIP Baba oyelowo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why will u think so when you still have Breath in you.. Don't allow your Flesh to ride over you! Flesh is a DECIEVER..
The Flesh wants to ride over you. Refuse it!
Decide Genuinely to Surrender to Jesus!
Ok sir.. May God help me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=Brainiac12 post=94331227][/quote] U are stupid for posting dat
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by kukoyi17226: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
R.I.P
intestine disease is needed in Aso pop.....to visit someone that's a clique....
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brainiac12:
U mentioned masturbation abi?
How dat one take concern u undecided .. Monitoring spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
rip padre, i love oyelowos movies

na wetin still kill wakanda b dis o

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
cry
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by b3llo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
RIP
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by SandraJane: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
cry
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by helinues: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
How old was he?

RIP to him though
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
So sad
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rest in peace papa oyelowo
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Viruscorona: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Rip
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
My condolences to the family
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let him go and rest,RIP
Re: Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) by Tarvel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Colon cancer, same thing that killed Chadwick Boseman... Nawa o, RIP to the dead. May God continue to protect is from these deadly diseases

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Tamira Bello Graduates From University: JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter / Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.