Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos (71735 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Made4naijalove: 7:06pm On May 28, 2019
First video/photos from actress #ReginaDaniels’ traditional wedding, today, in #Ogwashi-Olor, #Delta State

Here are first video and photos from 17-year-old actress Regina Daniels’ and billionaire Ned Nwoko's traditional wedding, today, in Ogwashi-Olor, Delta State.

After today's ceremony, Regina will become the 6th wife of the senator, 59.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/first-video-and-photos-from-actress-regina-daniel-traditional-wedding/

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Rapuru14: 8:05pm On May 28, 2019
I wish you well Regina, provided your joy and happiness is protected, I'm ok. All the best

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Waakanda: 8:06pm On May 28, 2019
Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Lakside1955(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Kapajumarimajupako shocked

26 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Preca(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by iornenge81(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Rapuru14:
Hdjsmskl
I wish I could speak spanish

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by GreenArrow2: 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Issokay na. Mod e don do abeg.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Flashyoil1(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Hh
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by francisMKD(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Chai see fuxk up na

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Earthquake3: 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
So this girl married this old man

By the time guys start avoiding her in movie sets and she starts loosing attention she'll realize what she has done to herself

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
This man has no regard for the lady or woman. Putting on causal on a day the woman would called or refer to as one of the high moment of her life.

It is not even traditional to do so... That is what happens when you sell yourself thoro... He is rich but he is not Eze nu Ukpo thjst wears casual to government house

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by wunmi590(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
Do anything that would make you happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by adisabarber(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
wonder why people dey knack over this gal mata

its her life

she not your sis

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by greatme2good(f): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
I wish her well, whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by kaymandak(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
I pity those who think this whole thing is real, very soon you will hear the movie tittle...

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Fadedvoices2: 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Regina Daniels mother is a disgrace to womanhood

43 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Kendumazy(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Money makes every nonsense make sense and beautiful. In this case, money isn't the root of all evil but make things that seems evil look beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by wink2015(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Made4naijalove:
First video/photos from actress #ReginaDaniels’ traditional wedding, today, in #Ogwashi-Olor, #Delta State

Here are first video and photos from 17-year-old actress Regina Daniels’ and billionaire Ned Nwoko's traditional wedding, today, in Ogwashi-Olor, Delta State.

After today's ceremony, Regina will become the 6th wife of the senator, 59.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/first-video-and-photos-from-actress-regina-daniel-traditional-wedding/

My congratulations to the couples.

I celebrate their union.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by ken6488(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Esomchi800(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Make I get this money first So I will know the real me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by NobleAngell(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
Did you say traditional marriage? Why are they not dressed traditionally? Money talks, bullshiiit works.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
She is only hoping that the whole arrangement would end in her being happy. She is not doing what makes her happy with the marriage.

wunmi590:
Do anything that would make you happy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by YungMillionaire: 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
Igbo men and Hausa men love to marry underage gals.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Girlieo(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
L'ope lope istablog 9ja làra nairaland.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by damola1: 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
This man has no regard for the lady or woman. Putting on causal on a day the woman would called or refer to as one of the high moment of her life.

It is not even traditional to do so... That is what happens when you sell yourself thoro... He is rich but he is not Eze nu Ukpo thjst wears casual to government house

What did the girl wear ?

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Somebody5589: 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
Seriously must this girl make the news, nairaland mods, can you stop pushing her news to FP, its really getting out of hands angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2019
Maybe this man paid Regina for all this publicty .who konws what the game plan is all about
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Sleevia: 8:12pm On May 28, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

he bought her, she is his slave. Simple.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by flowx(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2019
Even her mother dey Dodge the sticking gas wen dey come out of the man mouth in the last picture. Her mother can't withstand the man mouth odor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.