Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) (31233 Views)

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by crafteck(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2019
Compare size, not a fair fight at all. Nothing amusing about it
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2019
deltateam:

Who are your respondents?

Male and female nigerians
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
Conductors abeg make unah dey give people their complete change because everybody for naija dey vex now. Even the vex wey dey vex us dey vex too.

Hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Oricha79(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2019
That conductor is a drunkard now

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by deltateam: 10:28pm On May 28, 2019
Princedapace:

Male and female nigerians

Married or single?

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Nostradamus: 11:45pm On May 28, 2019
That dude who knocked out the conductor is a trained fighter,look at his stance in the second pix.the conductor is plainly unlucky to pick a fight with one trained in unarmed combat. Any conductor/agbero who try poo with me should prepare for deadly boxing combinations that will make anthony joshua green with envy.
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Happyfela(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2019
Total Mismatch
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by akilo1: 1:38am On May 29, 2019
Why not ask for his change from buhari?
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by dia4iam(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2019
Things 1 minutes madness fit cause... hin fit be on top #20 for dia o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:29am On May 29, 2019
Passionate888:
See face na, na the conductor face be that?
no na your face
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:31am On May 29, 2019
akilo1:
Why not asked for his change from buhari?
see as your made in aba English dey give my tohyorsih headaches

3 Likes

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by tohyorsih(f): 5:42am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:

If you no mention me u go die?
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:46am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

If you no mention me u go die?
I breath you

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by tohyorsih(f): 5:55am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I breath you

Don't worry you'll soon die of Asphyxiation angry
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:57am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Don't worry you'll soon die of Asphyxiation angry
na that your new toaster go catch am

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by tohyorsih(f): 5:58am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na that your new toaster go catch am

Who is the toaster?
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:03am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Who is the toaster?
sidon there dey ask me jamb question. Mtcheeeèeeeèew
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by tohyorsih(f): 6:06am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
sidon there dey ask me jamb question. Mtcheeeèeeeèew

Na you sabi!
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Passionate888: 6:12am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
no na your face
dry
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:14am On May 29, 2019
Passionate888:
dry
no na your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Pat081: 7:07am On May 29, 2019
holyidol:
Never neglect a poor man because no one knows tomorrow.
Haha nobody knows tomorrow is that why he should keep d guy change ??¿if he keeps like 5 people change do you know how much that will be in the night and he may not use it the right way only for him to use it to smoke and drink

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by Gazzy88(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2019
Teewhy2:
Those conductors always believe that on the road na them be the one and only. Then go dey wrong and still they do shakara on top.
Am sure that conductor will be Yoruba, they fight with only mouth.

Raining season is approaching again, what are you doing to avoid spending your little resources treating malaria. Get this to keep your family safe.
Go and sell to your "mouthless" igbo people. Ode

1 Like

Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by FuckDaMods: 10:16am On May 29, 2019
Gazzy88:
Go and sell to your "mouthless" igbo people. Ode
E pain am grin
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by akilo1: 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
look at this niaraland English professor?your dumb brain forget to remind you that it was a typo error..your brian need to be reset ..ekpa
Re: Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
akilo1:
look at this niaraland English professor?your dumb brain forget to remind you that it was a typo error..your brian need to be reset ..ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Okadaman Goes "Mad" After Police Arrest, Strips Himself Naked [PICS] / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.