Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos (29041 Views)

We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by made4naijamusic: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Moment Lady slaps conductor for withholding her N50 change, today, in #Ikorodu, Lagos

Lady slaps conductor for withholding her N50 change, today, in Ikorodu, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4zUijphGPY

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-slaps-conductor-for-withholding-her-n50-change-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by made4naijamusic: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
That kinda slap is what my ibadan peeps call 'igbati oloyi' cheesy

If u like d slap, gather here, let's take a selfie.....

11 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by qualityovenbake(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Was the slap a formatting one. grin Some conductors are rude and stubborn. Although; no matter the provocation no human being has the right to lay hands on another person.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by MrRhymes101(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Can u beat him? Y start a fight u can't finish?... Wedding MC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Never beat a lady no matter what!!!
Cococandy!!
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Riversides2003(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
The guy no truly at all, if na me the girl will wake up in the hospital, always quick to slap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Partnerbiz3: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
V cool

Violence and assault is wrong no matter who is involved.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by HitSong: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
With some crazy conductors, it's more like she's just signed her death warrant.

Some ladies can just be so stupíd, she knows she can't beat that guy if they left both of them to fight but she has the guts to start the fight knowing fully well that some senseless RETÀRDED guys will come to her rescue as usual to say " leave am nua, na woman" blablabla.
Try that rubbish with me and you'll lose two teeth before anyone even come to your rescue.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by zikter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some things are not just worth the troubles

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by nairalanduseles: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why withold her change?
Why slap him?
2 wrongs can't make a right........that man is a real man for not resulting to violence.........she should be charged for assault

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Jaymaq(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
In Lagos, everybody is trying to prove a point and not get outsmarted. They call it shine your eyes shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by kezy58: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
she slap the man cause of #50 people no talk but let the man just push her slightly... you'll see all the so called waste products that calls themselves feminists and NGO organizations on the case of the man... calling the man unprintable names even asking for his d*ck to be cut off.....God help the Woman that will try such with me....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by nairalanduseles: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why withold her change?
Why slap him?
2 wrongs can't make a right........that man is a fool for trying to hit the lady........she should be charged for assault..
And he should go to jail
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Ekugbeh(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
eni4real:
Never beat a lady no matter what!!!
Cococandy!!
Neva raise a hand against a man no matter what

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Babtunz: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
I wouldn't blame her, these conductors can be very rude at times. They talk to you as of you are the one behind their predicament �

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by foolbuster: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anyone male or female that slaps me better hope i'm in a good mood.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ekugbeh:
Neva raise a hand against a man no matter what
grin
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by utenwuson: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Imagine..... If I'm there, I will hold down who ever is trying to separate the fight, we must know who's stronger...... That's how I do my stuff, if a lady could slap a man first then she's strong enough to even fight and win so why not let her finish what she started.... May god punish that man trying to separate them in Jesus name insha Allah

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by tfash96(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
And if we do our research very well she's 1 of those stupid instagram slay mamas who will be doing as if they've billions in their account with borrowed things they put on from head to toe.. They do as if they never slept where mosquitoes could bite them in their entire life.. Ordinary #50 she's turned herself to Mord-Sith... I spit

16 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
The question is, what day does this not happen?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's just another day in Lagos. There's nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
98% of the time its women that fight over change. Stingy people

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
This Kind Of Slap Is A Welcome Developing One

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by HitSong: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Was the slap a formatting one. grin Some conductors are rude and stubborn. Although; no matter the provocation no human being has the right to lay hands on another person.
Una go jus hold phone dey type rubbish

When soldier
Police
Or
Your papa slap u, make you tell dem day rubbish
Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by fasho01(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Now this isn't getting the attention it deserves. Let the roles be reversed and it becomes a different story

Double standards

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by slimay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmm seem she already knew the conductor to be coward. Cos u can't slap a man u will run away from

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos by FuckThaMod: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Those dirty conductors deserves more than slap.. They are animals that love stressing the passengers that paid them. It's only in Lagos you'll find this shit happening, yorubers so-called heaven on earth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.