Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing (28954 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by Oche211(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
And what's wrong in begging??...still better than pretending
yea, bt both are wrong especially when the begger is a corporate begger.
These beggers and pretenders would have shamed the real hustlers and project themselves as the real hard working peeps with a Big god if they had not been caught.
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by grandstar(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2019
That Mompha stingy die
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by ibrahim2032: 6:46am On May 29, 2019
Barely used Toyota Camry muscle for sale
Leather finishing
Factory fitted AC
Two keys
State of the art interior and exterior
Toks standard
Low millage
Buy and drive

#1.650m
Call 07038426535

Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2019
GSteve001:
Good morning. Lets handle you graphics design projects

Message or call..0.8.1.01750706
Or send a mail to aduragbemisteve@gmail.com

Hey brother, I somewhat a newbie in graphics design and I don't know if you will be cool with it If I hit you up on your WhatsApp. I just need some graphics design tips/help from you.... Thanks
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by dingbang(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2019
dejavubobo1:
kettle calling out pot.
reminds me of oge okoye stealing puppy pictures... Actress in Nigeria is synonymous to what trump called the Country..

sh*t h*l*
i'm happy she has respected herself and gone off social media, but these newbies won't follow suit

1 Like

Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by ibrahim2032: 6:57am On May 29, 2019
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by lexy2014: 7:00am On May 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
Rubbish news... How will this post inspire people on a public holiday like this.

Nairaland sef sometimes with irrelevant post.

Bros it will. Our priorities in Nigeria are quite pedestrian
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by ppogba: 7:01am On May 29, 2019
itpreneurng:
Oh boy !!
How did these ladies become actresses with this kind of english egbami?

They "pay thier dues" by servicing the directors.

As simple as 123
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by lexy2014: 7:01am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I don't entirely trust all these females that uses the catchphrase "I work hard for my money" It's sometimes an empty lips service... I guess what she meant by working hard is her sliding into the Dm of IG big boiz to beg for cash... After all na work, even no easy to dey beg... You and okoro are shameless lots.

U spoke my mind on d "I work hard for my money" sh*it
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by lexy2014: 7:04am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
And what's wrong in begging??...still better than pretending

She comes out to say she "works hard for money". Goes behind to beg. I guess begging is how she works her money. Is that not pretence?
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by Afonja007: 7:16am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I don't entirely trust all these females that uses the catchphrase "I work hard for my money" It's sometimes an empty lips service... I guess what she meant by working hard is her sliding into the Dm of IG big boiz to beg for cash... After all na work, even no easy to dey beg... You and okoro are shameless lots.
asked them where their office is located, no office no shop ,no products ,still they claimed to be rich, even chika ike I don't know how that her clothing line of business is going undecided
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by 001spice: 7:23am On May 29, 2019
i dnt understand why sum pple tag this pple as celebrity,coz honestly to me i dnt see wat their celebrating d only thing they tend to celebrate is stupidity,low level of intelligency.
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
A bigger slamming someone. So by begging, you are working hard. Some ladies indeed have fishbrain. It's absurd that they are showing it
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2019
Its difficult for me to rever all these fake celeb That's why all I got for them is normal respect. nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by GSteve001(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:

Hey brother, I somewhat a newbie in graphics design and I don't know if you will be cool with it If I hit you up on your WhatsApp. I just need some graphics design tips/help from you.... Thanks
No problem bro
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:

U no get it.

When u see a female celebrity say "I work hard for my money", 90% of cases, its an euphemism 4 " I gat ****** to get dat money"

I agree there are female celebs out there doing legit hustles, but not many.
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by dharamanil(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:

Brotherly the real work hard that comes with the benefit of proper living in Nigeria is the work smart.....She beg ooo, she sleep with married man oooo, she Dey sell bleaching cream ooooo all them na work hard
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I don't entirely trust all these females that uses the catchphrase "I work hard for my money" It's sometimes an empty lips service... I guess what she meant by working hard is her sliding into the Dm of IG big boiz to beg for cash... After all na work, even no easy to dey
beg... You and okoro are shameless lots.
Pussy work no be hard work?
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by Boss13: 11:18am On May 29, 2019
In Nigeria where people are looking for who they are better than. Probably why there is so much poverty in the country because the government wants to be better than its citizens
Re: Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2019
GSteve001:
No problem bro
Thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump / Throwback Photo Of CDQ And Banky W / Davido Celebrates Chioma's 24th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.