Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (67428 Views)

Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by sogodihno: 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
No Igbo players, no party grin

u are senseless, this useless team is still over 70% Igbos
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by otokx(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
abescom:
That boy that played that penalty won't go far as a footballer.

It is not about the miss, it is about the attitude behind the kick. At just under 20 level he already has such a mentality, won't go far at all.

Not a curse but an observation.

Some of the Nigerians in that field will not go far.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by BanevsJoker(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
janefrancisca:
And he missed, what a joke of penalty, Showing the keeper your leg, wetin you expect. Stephen Michael shud have taken that penalty. Na wa o
Tall players should never take penalties. It's an unwritten law in football.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by deltateam: 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
2blessed01:
9ja All D Way...
...If You Still Believe In This Team, Hit D Like Button!

Go die..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Rexflames: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Make dem no bring any of these come super eagles oooh, after this tournament make dem just dey go their house
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Corrosiveman(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Aboki

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
mistacoco2:
me stupid?? You must be very daft for knowing the truth and not accepting it. The only u20 team filled with hausa that didn't qualify for round 16, kill your self.

Have u forgotten the set of Captain Musa Muhammad who were coached by late Yemi Tela that won u17 World Cup with convincing playing game. That set even have more hausas that this current U20. And not everybody that bear Islamic name is Hausa. Thank God the coach is not even Hausa, ur likes and FFK would have been writing conspiracy theories up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ogbonti: 8:23pm On May 30, 2019
spydken:

chai.u talk am

I no sabi support rubbish, these guys should just beg Ukraine to beat them just like 2-0 make the goals no too many so they can sneak back quietly into Naija thru Seme Border

They should be grateful they are not playing a tactical team like the old USSR or Brazil of the 80's, den for chop 8 goals easily in second half

This is tactless and lazy. Una go soon hear how much Aigbogun collect as bribe from these players to feature them and those that brought letters from the Presidency, useless team. Reminds me of the Wobbling and Fumbling Flying Eagles of Fanny Amun in Nigeria'95 that produced useless players like Emmanuel Ebiede and Momodu Mutairu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by teelaw4life(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2019
Boys are technically inferior, defensively disorganized and lacking in offensive ideas. It's been really poor so far.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
abescom:
That boy that played that penalty won't go far as a footballer.

It is not about the miss, it is about the attitude behind the kick. At just under 20 level he already has such a mentality, won't go far at all.

Not a curse but an observation.

I wanted to say this exactly. After being fouled he ordered for the ball I just been want say with his attitude he go lose the ball.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by justy15: 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria have talented players that can compete globally but corruption n tribalism will not allow them do the right selection.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The Hausa Fulani will ruin this country, and also ruin your life.

Now think if the hate is so much an U20 team had to be flooded with weak Hausa boys, whose destinies are still tied to the scrotum of cows in Borno.

What will they do to YOU, who has a dream and is itching to succeed. They will KILL you and the dream.

This team will be defeated rightfully, and the shame will be on YOU.

Useless country of a stupid Colonial self-servicer.

Hey Ignorant baboon, can u pls tell us how many hausas are playing in this match? And also how many igbos? Unrepentant bigot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Reussite: 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
Cursed team....TJ had a penalty & missed sad
They better get home ASAP & let serious countries contend. angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
4koff:

In as much as I hate this under 20 team. I no dey like senseless talk. So if person get Muslim name na Hausa/Fulani?

Abi you nor know say Biafra self get Muslims?
we go export all of them as cash crop to Sudan,Niger or Nigeria when time reach
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by mistacoco2: 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
abdulkayus:

Have u forgotten the set of Captain Musa Muhammad who were coached by late Yemi Tela that won u17 World Cup with convincing playing game. That set even have more hausas that this current U20. And not everybody that bear Islamic name is Hausa. Thank God the coach is not even Hausa, ur likes and FFK would have been writing conspiracy theories up and down.
please remind me wat year was that?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Teeq1234: 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
ogbonti:

I no sabi support rubbish, these guys should just beg Ukraine to beat them just like 2-0 make the goals no too many so they can sneak back quietly into Naija thru Seme Border

They should be grateful they are not playing a tactical team like the old USSR or Brazil of the 80's, den for chop 8 goals easily in second half

This is tactless and lazy. Una go soon hear how much Aigbogun collect as bribe from these players to feature them and those that brought letters from the Presidency, useless team. Reminds me of the Wobbling and Fumbling Flying Eagles of Fanny Amun in Nigeria'95 that produced useless players like Emmanuel Ebiede and Momodu Mutairu grin

Chai you nailed it man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 30, 2019
pius4luv:
This team is the most useless Nigeria team I have ever see no tactic the coach doesn't have experience i don't know how employed am
Exactly the same words I said here.

These boys are behaving like 11 strangers gathered from the airport to play a match. They play as if they don't train together or know themselves.
What a nonsense group of unambitious players.

They are playing as if they don't have a future in football.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 30, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Tall players should never take penalties. It's an unwritten law in football.
what about Ronaldo,baloteli and Ibra when dea tear net with pk

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2019
They should av used money used in sending this guys to this tournament to do something else. No game plan, no coordination...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ajiowe: 8:27pm On May 30, 2019
THIS TEAM OF NIGERIA CAN'T GO ANYWHERE IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THEY LACK COHESION, BAD BALL PASSING AND NOW CAN'T PENETRATE THE DEFENSE OF UKRAINE. I AM NOT IMPRESS HERE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Benekruku(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2019
The coach should make super subs

He should bring in Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by HMarshal(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
Who was asking Wat the goal keeper did? Are u watching it on a black & white tv? Or dozing off? Wtf! If he calculated that cross well he suld @least have punched it out!.the front 4has no creativity ..,see the penalty kick by tijani, Omo make dem just cum bck 9ja.the players probly weren't chosen on merit.must-honour referrals & co #spits!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
sogodihno:

u are senseless, this useless team is still over 70% Igbos
70%? Imbe, check Line up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by sleeknaija(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
justy15:
Nigeria have talented players that can compete globally but corruption n tribalism will not allow them do the right selection.

Na true u talk.. Just like this bunch of useless players grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
You flood the Army with weak entitled soldiers and officers fine.

You flood civil service with incompetent, lazy and daft workers fine.

NNPC of the south you own that.

NPA of the south, you also own that.

Now you carry iberiberism enter sports.

Only Nollywood is remaining for us. How many destinies were denied a chance to shine on the merits of talent.

Worthless marauding Fools.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

These boys are behaving like 11 strangers gathered from the airport to play a match. They play as if they don't train together or know themselves.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Burruchaga71(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2019
Without Igbos football in Nigeria is a shame �����

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
I didn't expect anything less than what they are playing, I swear this team was picked based on contacts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

buhari and apc have divided this country along tribal line. even the players are playing for theirself not Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
teelaw4life:
Boys are technically inferior, defensively disorganized and lacking in offensive ideas. It's been really poor so far.

Have you noticed that they are positionless? Right from the first match na so them go they tackle themselves for possession. And them want make name for themselves. Some of them (like the goat when missed penalty) don already dey see himself for man u, Arsenal, Barca or even Real Madrid Jersey. Goats, let small boys dey beat them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ogbonti: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
Yameater:

Nigeria will win

Well, I am an optimist, but nothing I have seen so far is encouraging for me to even believe they can score. I read their optimism level and how disorganized they played and I typed that they won't score in this match. Just before I clicked submit, they got a penalty, I still believed they won't score and I clicked submit and bam! They didn't score.... before u go ballistic, let me remind you, scoring from the spot cones with a lot of confidence, and this team.lacks it right now

I would have wished they draw the game, but in football, a goal scored can not be unscored. So how are they even going to draw a game they are 1 goal down and they won't be able to score?

Let's wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.